• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,347 posts in this topic

Bad Batch shuttle leaked.

It should be officially revealed next week.  Don't know about you but this is an easy pass unless you are going to go strictly for the minifigures.  The shuttle is terribly undersized.  If you are going to have a Bad Batch shuttle it should be able to fit the Bad Batch.  This has capacity for 1 (possibly 2) in the cockpit judging by the 6 stud wide canopy part.  Figures would be placed in back of one another IF there is room.  The back looks like the wings fold and Lego probably used the gear mechanism so MAYBE there is room for one in the back if at all.  

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 4.30.10 PM.png

On 4/20/2021 at 12:19 PM, BrooksR said:

Hey, do you guys have any advice about finding clamshell like cases for loose vintage 3.75 inch figs (sw, joe, etc)? Is there a good  affordable option? Are all brands the same?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/iainsdisplayaccessories-usa/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114078050312?hash=item1a8f94e808:g:rOQAAOSw-0xYaW93

On 4/24/2021 at 8:11 PM, F For Fake said:

I admire Mezco's One:12 Collective stuff, but don't collect it. When they first hit the scene, I dutifully bought all of the variants of the Dark Knight Returns Batman figure, and thought they were really neat. But as more figures were released, they didn't really jibe with me. A little too chunky, a little too stylized, just not really my thing. Plus, they tend to run $80-$100 a pop, which is a lot for a figure in this scale.

BUT...I had to have this thing. And I'm so glad I picked it up.

I love everything about it. I love the comic style box art. I love the cape. I love the magic effects. I love the book which is actually full of individually illustrated pages (!), I love it all. The light effect is pretty weak. Looks nice, but you have to have a pretty much pitch black room to see it, it's not very strong. I could have done without, but since it's here, it's fine.

I've now preordered John Constantine. This may turn into a problem.

That one does look great, nice pickup!

I don't like 95% of what Mezco does.  Usually the cloth goods are out of scale or too loose, or the faces look really weird.  I only own one, Black Bolt and Lockjaw, and I've got Magneto on the way and the deluxe tiger stripe Wolverine with the Sentinel base and 8 swappable heads pre-ordered.  Didn't like their previous tiger stripe Wolverine at all, but this one looks great.

Photo+Dec+21%252C+9+59+10+PM.jpg

m8vy8o0aauc51.jpg

10553.Jpg

1 hour ago, followtheleader said:

Great shape.  Missing the Hand, but I have those.  

Hard core!

There is nothing more satisfying than marrying a hard-to-find toy part with its proper place.

14 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

That one does look great, nice pickup!

I don't like 95% of what Mezco does.  Usually the cloth goods are out of scale or too loose, or the faces look really weird.  I only own one, Black Bolt and Lockjaw, and I've got Magneto on the way and the deluxe tiger stripe Wolverine with the Sentinel base and 8 swappable heads pre-ordered.  Didn't like their previous tiger stripe Wolverine at all, but this one looks great.

Photo+Dec+21%252C+9+59+10+PM.jpg

m8vy8o0aauc51.jpg

10553.Jpg

Agree completely! Ordinarily not a huge fan of their unique interpretations of the costumes, but this one spoke to me. And yes, aside from Constantine, the new Wolvie is the only other that I've ordered. I agree, it looks terrific!

4 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Picked up from a garage sale.

They had almost nothing old.  I darn near missed it as it was in the back on the floor.

Great shape.  Missing the Hand, but I have those.  

How much?  Twenty Twen.

He had a ton of "vintage" star wars toys and posters.  All were Phantom menace or those terrible green 12 inch dolls.

Patrick20210409_192458.thumb.jpg.9c2402683235dc22e039e6ddaeb243b8.jpg20210409_192427.thumb.jpg.eac171809797309eb0b8e4d5ee6851c0.jpg20210409_192341.thumb.jpg.50f58f4b43d1710a33301ddddfe1a7dc.jpg

Love it! This is on my short list of piece I'd really love to pick up at some point, when I was a kid, my aunt had one of these at her house, among some toys she kept around for the various nieces and newphews to play with. Always loved it. 

I might I did think about that in particular. My daughter is a heck of an artist she said she could make a new flame set too. 

Not sure what the missing hole in the cockpit held. I think the steering wheel went on top of the dash? in orange too. I take a close up of it and post...

Thank for your help again Yorick.

Just now, mytastebud said:

here's the interior shot. I'm thinking steering wheel and stick shift.

See if you can find a curved piece of orange plastic for the wheel.  Actually, I use a hand soap that has an orange plastic for the bottle.  If you had something like that you could take a hole saw bit and drill out a perfect circle from one of the larger flat bottle sides.

15 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Picked up a west coast choppers bomber on sale for only $20. I’ll have to track down a remote. It’s 1:6 scale because cobra troopers need to roll in style.

vf-1s was at a flea market of all places. Got a great deal on it. I can’t wait to get it set up.  These new Japanese toys are amazing. The vamp is a Sears 84’ mail away without the shovel. I spotted the notches on the roll bar that are different than the 82’.

A cumulation of the Joe hauls I found the rare antennas and tow cable for the mauler as well as a motor that works. I never thought I would have one all complete and original :cloud9: I just had to buy a couple mud flaps

6A99A5EB-FE04-469A-B2C2-AE4655906DE7.jpeg

74038A7C-A0A8-4435-8B8E-1A6332E49CDA.jpeg

ED7728F4-C103-4B52-B02F-C9F15D4FC584.jpeg

FBEAEE79-8059-4A4D-AFB2-B18DE6E69C03.jpeg

50E871AD-D15A-46B6-8853-F5034850BCDD.jpeg

15D0E754-E7DD-4C55-ADE7-357733383EAB.jpeg

32A77A4F-80D7-4825-92D5-B3D658450A71.jpeg

Awesome finds.  Good to know about the mail-away.  I wasn't aware of that. 

There should be 2 antenna for the Mauler.  One larger and one smaller: 

https://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/85/mauler/

Hard to tell, but it looks like you have the spare wheel (can kind of see behind his back). 

Really nice on the tow cable.  They are SUPER fragile.  Mine is broken, will need to get a nice one someday. 

Patrick 

16 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Picked up a west coast choppers bomber on sale for only $20. I’ll have to track down a remote. It’s 1:6 scale because cobra troopers need to roll in style.

vf-1s was at a flea market of all places. Got a great deal on it. I can’t wait to get it set up.  These new Japanese toys are amazing. The vamp is a Sears 84’ mail away without the shovel. I spotted the notches on the roll bar that are different than the 82’.

A cumulation of the Joe hauls I found the rare antennas and tow cable for the mauler as well as a motor that works. I never thought I would have one all complete and original :cloud9: I just had to buy a couple mud flaps

15D0E754-E7DD-4C55-ADE7-357733383EAB.jpeg

Holy Mauler Microphone !  You are making me wince with the tow cable though given what keeps happening to all of the Wolverine tow cables. lol You are a brave brave brave man. 

Edited by Buzzetta