• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,347 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, oldmilwaukee6er said:

Now that's a good Godzilla mean mug! It's got the right amount of camp

Agreed.  He's got the "ain't got no time for that, I got bronchitis" look. 

Some sweet day I will be able to move and unpack.  Then I can show my Shogun Godzillas and some other Shoguns.  The 2 foot tall Shoguns are so cool.  

Hope to get Rodan some day.  But he's one that I kind of doubt I will find.  

Patrick 

12 minutes ago, oldmilwaukee6er said:

New 12-inch Commando Spawn from the Mortal Combat line! :banana: 

IMG_20210430_153352355.thumb.jpg.0dec1da6c7738bb945e1707c577aef68.jpg

McFarlane should release a buck naked Spawn and still call it Commando Spawn. 

That's pretty sweet.  Also another modern toy I'd likely buy. 

Patrick 

Anyone ever get a post pulled by Facebook marketplace for violating their terms of service?  That is what just happened after an hour of photographing and writing.   I did not make any mention of weapons or guns or anything like that.   It was not pulled by the group but by the Facebook automated scanning software they use.   I appealed it but it's basically good luck with that. 

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Anyone ever get a post pulled by Facebook marketplace for violating their terms of service?  That is what just happened after an hour of photographing and writing.   I did not make any mention of weapons or guns or anything like that.   It was not pulled by the group but by the Facebook automated scanning software they use.   I appealed it but it's basically good luck with that. 

I had this happen one when I listed a truck for sale. The appeal went nowhere.  I relisted it and they placed a temporary hold on making it active.  ( although 2 weeks later they still hadn't removed the hold) so I cancelled it and again listed it , but completely changed the wording. That listing was immediately active and no problems.  Do not know what or why they did that with the first two.. 

2 minutes ago, Ducky13 said:

The follow up pics

Assembled, light kit installed, and hung in my comic room.

20210313_112504.jpg

20210503_171551.jpg

Did you supply the wood counter top? Or is it a common size ag least? I'll admit that I enjoy the no cord!

I have a pop culture raiden statue that lights up, but his outfit is cloth so I keep him in a cabinet and would be a pain to keep lit or turn off. It too takes batteries, but I'm liking the Lego material, just curious how it was attached to the circle?

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Did you supply the wood counter top? Or is it a common size ag least? I'll admit that I enjoy the no cord!

I have a pop culture raiden statue that lights up, but his outfit is cloth so I keep him in a cabinet and would be a pain to keep lit or turn off. It too takes batteries, but I'm liking the Lego material, just curious how it was attached to the circle?

The wood came from Lowes its a pre-cut 24" tabletop. The lego has a built in mount (for hanging from a screw). I used a couple 1x4 to add some space between the background and the batwing. 

Edited by Ducky13

1 minute ago, Ducky13 said:

The wood came from Lowes its a pre-cut 24" tabletop. The lego has a built in mount (for hanging from a screw). I used a couple 1x4 to add some space between the background and the batwing. 

Ah yes innovative! That was the main thing that the Lego came with a mount, I'm not too familiar with Lego over all, but have been impressed with the sets posted here!

Congrats that is super nice! :tink:

5 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

How is Mad Mike smutty?  What am I missing?  (shrug)

I don't think anyone is saying Mad Mike himself is that, but it was a seperate sentence that mention "smut" that new age Dave spray paints, that OP was surprised was on a children's card.

20210503_100024.thumb.jpg.a6d65e1945587be7e8df026a4f6d31b4.jpg

16 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Thought it was interesting that a child's card has smut written on it

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I imagine a lot of people would be aghast to know what I knew when I was a kid

Probably the reason millennials are the way they are now. 

None of this "kids will be kids" nonsense but more of the "WONT ANYONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!" nonsense 

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't think anyone is saying Mad Mike himself is that, but it was a seperate sentence that mention "smut" that new age Dave spray paints, that OP was surprised was on a children's card.

20210503_100024.thumb.jpg.a6d65e1945587be7e8df026a4f6d31b4.jpg

Right on the nose. I should have split the sentences up. 

Patrick

50 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Right on the nose. I should have split the sentences up. 

Patrick

lol 

I spent a chunk of time pouring over Mad Mike and even did a few google searches. lol 

Edited by Buzzetta

Well I finally got these in today and decided to get rid of the soft goods on Han and Luke seem that I wanted a Jedi knight Luke figure or the closet I’ll get without paying ridiculous prices for the original black series one and also a classic Han and thought this one looked good enough and Leia seemed like a must have if I’m getting Han and Luke and bought the Ashoka a while ago and has only just arrived thought I’d make a clone wars display so needed this figure of course plus goes nicely with clone wars 1

FC8C53D5-6A4C-4ED5-8EDF-733186F0CF0D.jpeg

2A1379A8-3A8D-4D67-9E3A-EFBC0154AC62.jpeg

623711B7-10C8-4A8B-95F8-160D395BB6BE.jpeg

D5E6B507-D63C-4550-8EF8-F0D38FDD5A6E.jpeg