• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,356 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Got a nice little kenner hulk 

20210522_162140.jpg

20210522_162157.jpg

I had a stan Lee vinyl, it wasn't marvel legends, but it was cool!

Congrats on the hulk! Stan Lee is so nice its got his name twice! :headbang:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I had a stan Lee vinyl, it wasn't marvel legends, but it was cool!

Congrats on the hulk! Stan Lee is so nice its got his name twice! :headbang:

Lolforfot to show the sides lol for more fake sigs lol

20210522_213718.jpg

23 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

If anyone wants these but doesn't want to hunt by calling around or going in person then they MIGHT go up on their web site tonight between 1AM and 2AM EST.

They went up for sale at Target.com around 3AM EST.  They're mostly gone now, but you can still get Anakin for shipping.  They'll be gone by the end of the day for most areas, so if you want one locally you'll have to go right now.

10 hours ago, Ceito said:

Hello to all. 
Very happy to acquire this. 1982 Snake Eyes straight arm, first wave with original uzi and explosives pack. Kind of difficult to find one with the original uzi. 

32FBAF6A-8577-45D1-81B3-879FD77E8658.jpeg

Great success!

Patrick

8 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Know where these came from?  Look Godaikin.  Maybe a game?  Got a fair number of them.

2nd pic, indy 12"?  I almost left it as I thought it was a toy snake.

Speaking of snakes, saw this in the morning.

Patrick

20210523_190451.jpg

20210523_191138.jpg

20210523_094007.jpg

Dang. Get the varmint rustlers on the phone! @oakman29

But nice plastic! The toy figures look familiar though I'd guess anything that they were actual toys that were out about the same time as those the finger face plastic s that made the eyes bulge. Or a little bit before say mid 80's I had playmates that had them. Similar to Voltron looking 

Maybe they're erasers

I know theyre rubbery made with similar stuff as other toys per se. I think Voltron was too new to have a board game and certainly no video game

If that helps :tink:

15 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Know where these came from?  Look Godaikin.  Maybe a game?  Got a fair number of them.

Patrick

20210523_190451.jpg

20210523_191138.jpg

20210523_094007.jpg

That snake might have fallen from a plane!

tenor-14.gif

On 5/23/2021 at 7:13 PM, followtheleader said:

Patrick

20210523_190451.jpg

20210523_191138.jpg

20210523_094007.jpg

Well, one of them solved. 

The whip isn't from the 12" Indy line.  It's from the 6.5" Rambo Coleco 1986 line (villain named Mad Dog - yeah, wish it was 20/20 too).  

I used the whip, friggin hurts!

Still stumbling on the robots.  The one is definitely Daltanias from the Godaikin line.  Only thing I can find is they might be from those dispensing machine that grocery stores used to have in the 80s.  Nevertheless, I'll hang on to those. 

Looks like I have 33 vintage GI Joes for sale.  Tons of accessories.  Think someone will be happy as there are many mainstays.  Like 83 Storm Shadow, 88 Storm Shadow, 83 Destro, 86 Viper, 89 Night Viper, 85 Crimson Twins, 84 Hooded Cobra Commander, 84 Zartan, 84 Crimson Guard, 86 BATS, and many more.  

Patrick

1 hour ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Picked up a nice Star Wars and GI Joe lot this morning Ewok village is nearly complete. I traded the Star Wars for comic credit. Kept the Joes. Night Force Charboil and Repeater are rare ones that I needed. Most accessories or there. 25 figs all together 

80477CDF-FB1E-4D7A-8CB2-143E018EA09F.jpeg

Awesome haul! That'll keep you until next time. :)

Storage would be my issue haha, I'm relegated and commissioned an area, glad there are still finds in this market though, can't be easy...

It's nice that our "work" in coming up with these finds is half the fun!