• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,356 posts in this topic

Okay, so, those Marvel Legends aren't a wave, they're an Amazon exclusive 5-pack, containing Battle-Damaged Wolverine, Callisto, Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde), Omega Red and Cyber. Here's the link if anyone's interested. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TP8M886

On 6/2/2021 at 9:55 AM, wombat said:

Thought this was pretty cool. Debating putting batteries in this sucker and trying it out. 

IMG_3775.thumb.JPG.feefacd32d7916e0456c52d18db9acdb.JPG

IMG_3776.JPG

If you like Dune then check out the new Dune graphic novel.  It's part 1 of 3, it's really well done, and I can't wait for the other 2 to come out.

What can I say? They're all nice, but I think the Jetfire's the nicest of them all, still bone white, just beautiful. 

5 minutes ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

What can I say? They're all nice, but I think the Jetfire's the nicest of them all, still bone white, just beautiful. 

Thanks! Yeah, had to have the Jetfire. The box is rough, but he’s still nice and white. Reminds me of the Christmas he was waiting under the tree. So happy to have one again!

37 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

So, some guys I’ve dealt with before have opened a toy shop, and my bank account is going to be feeling the pain.

Walls and cases full of carded Joes, boxed Transformers, MoTU. They’ve got the Flagg, Terror Drome and Defiant, including a boxed Defiant. They have a boxed Eternia play set. My eyes were popping out of their sockets.

I’ll take some pics next time I’m in. This is what i picked up today. I have my eyes on several other things, but won’t jinx it by mentioning them. Gotta sell some stuff to buy some stuff!

Zemo has some light yellowing to the bubble, but is unpunched. Galvatron is missing the poster but has an unused decal sheet. Boxes are a little rough but everything is complete. Jetfire is still nice and white.

This place is going to be hazardous to my health. 

54A55CC2-5AE0-499F-BEF6-0E8045ED42E4.jpeg

C6B8C497-5FC6-4636-A18C-38F7A27FB4CA.jpeg

5959B2AA-D6A8-4BDE-A730-0465A56DBD11.jpeg

BCB35DF2-C69F-4AF5-BCCD-7D113A6D3A9F.jpeg

Wow, what are they asking for a boxed Defiant?  That's pretty sweet. 

Jetfire is a toss-up between my favorite Transformer of all-time. 

We were fairly poor growing up, so he was a pipe dream as a child.  Neighborhood kid had it and I was super jealous.  

Patrick 

27 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Wow, what are they asking for a boxed Defiant?  That's pretty sweet. 

Jetfire is a toss-up between my favorite Transformer of all-time. 

We were fairly poor growing up, so he was a pipe dream as a child.  Neighborhood kid had it and I was super jealous.  

Patrick 

I didn’t even ask about the Defiant, it would probably just make me sad to know ha I’ll ask next time I go in.

Jetfire was the one TF I got that xmas. and I loved him. I didn’t know about Macross/Robotech at that age, but I still loved the robot mode. I didn’t understand why it was different from the cartoon, but I thought it was infinitely cooler!

I just love how enormous the box is, and the jet looks so nice in package. I may just leave him like that. I’m scared of breaking the accessories anyway!

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

So, some guys I’ve dealt with before have opened a toy shop, and my bank account is going to be feeling the pain.

Walls and cases full of carded Joes, boxed Transformers, MoTU. They’ve got the Flagg, Terror Drome and Defiant, including a boxed Defiant. They have a boxed Eternia play set. My eyes were popping out of their sockets.

I’ll take some pics next time I’m in. This is what i picked up today. I have my eyes on several other things, but won’t jinx it by mentioning them. Gotta sell some stuff to buy some stuff!

Zemo has some light yellowing to the bubble, but is unpunched. Galvatron is missing the poster but has an unused decal sheet. Boxes are a little rough but everything is complete. Jetfire is still nice and white.

Wow got zemo for 4.29!thats a steal lol.great action figure and unpuched!:x

6 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Wow got zemo for 4.29!thats a steal lol.great action figure and unpuched!:x

It seems like a frivolous use for a time machine, but I get my kicks.

41 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Wow @F For Fake Awesome haul! I still have my childhood Jetfire and Shockwave. Jetfire is probably my favorite transformer as well. I almost bought a boxed one a couple times but wanted a really white one. Your's is perfect. Best of luck on the rest of the stuff you are after.

Thanks friend! Hope to have something cool to share pretty soon! 

I'm getting the Snake Eyes from this pack. Friend bought it, but only wanted Timber, so he's giving me a good deal on SE. Everyone's happy. 

On 6/5/2021 at 3:05 PM, F For Fake said:

Crazy pickup. I would love to see pictures of that toy shop. I remember when I stopped getting GI Joe toys, the last big sets I wanted were the Defiant and that Mobile Command Base that unfolded into I think three sections.

I don't even know what happened to my vintage Shockwave. I loved the sound effects on that toy.

On 6/11/2021 at 1:25 PM, Buzzetta said:

I broke my vow not to get involved with a GI Joe 6" Classified figure that I intended to keep. 

Messages Image(584667905).png

It really is a perfect set. Part of me wants to get away from the line but how do you say no to figures like these? Plus BBQ and breaker with the RAM motorcycle! It actually seems like Hasbro is starting to listen to the fans. No more figures with the odd gold shin guards and they are going with the more traditional look. I was expecting this snake eyes to have nerf guns like the other one but they made him right.

40 minutes ago, GeneticNinja said:

Crazy pickup. I would love to see pictures of that toy shop. I remember when I stopped getting GI Joe toys, the last big sets I wanted were the Defiant and that Mobile Command Base that unfolded into I think three sections.

I don't even know what happened to my vintage Shockwave. I loved the sound effects on that toy.

I'll try to take pics of my Mobile Command Center tomorrow.

I picked up the 1st month of the pandemic.  Really nice.  

I'd take pics of the Defiant, but that thing is an unbelievable monster that I have stored.  Even have the original unapplied stickers and a bunch of instruction sheets. 

Patrick

6 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

It really is a perfect set. Part of me wants to get away from the line but how do you say no to figures like these? Plus BBQ and breaker with the RAM motorcycle! It actually seems like Hasbro is starting to listen to the fans. No more figures with the odd gold shin guards and they are going with the more traditional look. I was expecting this snake eyes to have nerf guns like the other one but they made him right.

Oh... I am soooooo staying away from the line.  I have really cleared out a significant amount of things but that has made a small dent.  If I were to get one other figure I would consider getting a Vamp with Clutch as that was my first GI Joe set.  I am curious to see what they do with that.  

Once I ordered Snake Eyes and Timber I put the Hasbro Pulse 00 Snake Eyes up for sale on Facebook in the group.  Someone immediately grabbed it.  I really want to slim stuff down so the current mindset is, that if I buy something, something else has to go.