• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,356 posts in this topic

Hah, I've also been staying away from the line. But my mate insisted I take this Snake Eyes and at least check the line out, and he's giving me a good price, so I can't say no. I'm collecting too many lines as it is. It helped that the 2 figures I wanted most, Beachhead and COBRA Viper were American Target exclusives, so that was an instant turn-off. 

Thanks Target and Hasbro! 

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic

1 hour ago, followtheleader said:

$1 at a yard sale today.  Was stunned at ebay prices.  

Bought some other old weird stuff today.  Old glassware, old green tea cups, tin toys, etc.

Patrick

20210613_180216.jpg

Finding that in THAT good condition warrants buying the figure by itself to complete the set.    Nice score. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Finding that in THAT good condition warrants buying the figure by itself to complete the set.    Nice score. 

Thanks! 

Crazy info.  It was the only action figure item in a huge estate sale.  Also, it lasted 5 rounds of sales!

No joke, I nearly walked past it.  Too little in a sea of items.

Patrick

45 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

Lots of fun Transformers figures

20210612_102729.jpg

I'm not very up on new TFs. 

Is that a modern version of Octane?  If you transform it, I'd love to see a pic. 

Patrick

30 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

I'm not very up on new TFs. 

Is that a modern version of Octane?  If you transform it, I'd love to see a pic. 

Patrick

Sure, here he is. And yeah it's a modern version of Octane from hasbro but with some slight new twists. Firstly, the toy is marketed as Octone and he is a headmaster, meaning his head can be removed and turned into a little robot that rides inside the tanker.

troct2.jpg?w=593&h=609

troct11.jpg?w=593&h=629

troct14.jpg?w=593&h=290

troct16.jpg?w=593&h=504

troct21.jpg?w=593&h=460

56 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

Sure, here he is. And yeah it's a modern version of Octane from hasbro but with some slight new twists. Firstly, the toy is marketed as Octone and he is a headmaster, meaning his head can be removed and turned into a little robot that rides inside the tanker.

troct2.jpg?w=593&h=609

troct11.jpg?w=593&h=629

troct14.jpg?w=593&h=290

troct16.jpg?w=593&h=504

troct21.jpg?w=593&h=460

Awesome, thanks for posting. 

He always deserved to be larger than the G1 version. 

Also love that he's a Headmaster now. 

Patrick

18 hours ago, followtheleader said:

1 of the tin toys.  Can't find any info of value on the net.  Not complaining for $2.  Made by Suzuki in Japan.  Great colors.

Patrick

20210613_195431.jpg

Ahh, so that's where BB-8 came from!

Upcoming mezco One 1:12 Collective Fantastic Four. I've already given in and preordered this. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/167328

I don't always like Mezco's updates to characters, but thank goodness for the FF it's just a nice, classic team. 

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic

On 6/11/2021 at 4:25 PM, Buzzetta said:

I broke my vow not to get involved with a GI Joe 6" Classified figure that I intended to keep. 

Messages Image(584667905).png

Same, I also pre-ordered two entirely for the dog which has a swappable head.  Super-articulated animals are actually pretty difficult to find--I bought the Dungeons and Dragons Drizzt 2-pack below entirely for the articulated panther and sword effects, which are AWESOME and work great for Silver Samurai.  I use the panther in Black Panther displays, and Drizzt makes a fine random elf for Thor displays.

I use the small handful of GI Joe figures I have in SHIELD vs HYDRA displays.

20200513_DD_DIO_F12385L00DRIZZTDOURDEN_9_2000x.jpg?v=1601047196

Edited by fantastic_four