• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,489 posts in this topic

On 4/19/2023 at 10:10 PM, D2 said:

Just hover your mouse cursor over someone's name, and a box will appear.

On that box, to the bottom right corner you will see an Ignore button.

When you click on that, it will send you to the user ignore page, and you can highlight what you'd like to ignore.

If you click all 4 options, you will not hear from that user again.

A lovely lovely function. I should have used it sooner, and I use it now. Happy Board! Out with the bad! :) 

What a brilliant option,and that way you don’t need to get into pointless arguments. Thanks for the help again 👍

On 4/19/2023 at 5:47 PM, maidenmate91 said:

Can anyone tell me about the rarity/value of these? They seem hard to find in my opinion. They are made of thin paper, like a ashcan. Any help is appreciated.  Sorry for not posting in a while, I have been lurking. My phone won't let me sign on in Chrome. 

20230419_144229.jpg

I'm not sure on the comic but just wanted to say, on your phone? Go to cgccomics.com before you go to the boards.... if you remember your password, log out there, then use that home page main sight to choose the chat boards after you're signed out to sign in again. It's worked for me in the past. Hopefully it helps.

On 4/19/2023 at 3:47 PM, maidenmate91 said:

Can anyone tell me about the rarity/value of these? They seem hard to find in my opinion. They are made of thin paper, like a ashcan. Any help is appreciated.  Sorry for not posting in a while, I have been lurking. My phone won't let me sign on in Chrome. 

20230419_144229.jpg

I just checked Terapeak and couldn’t find results in the past two years. My guess it’s worth $5-10 and will sit a while before someone buys it. It looks very rare but no established demand for it 

I like to get photo covers signed. DC was good about making comic tie ins for their shows so I have 90s tv Flash and Smallville photo cover comics signed by the cast. There’s a Lois and Clark comic listed on mycomicshop as a “Lois and Clark the New Adventures of Superman/Batman The Animated Movie Preview Flipbook” that I’d love to get signed but I’ve never seen it anywhere. I’ve seen Dean Cain at many cons and never seen anyone with one either so I’m wondering if it even exists, 

1C96E153-6520-41ED-8FAE-B264EFAAE973.jpeg

Edited by Cman429

On 4/19/2023 at 6:47 PM, maidenmate91 said:

20230419_144229.jpg

This looks like a Cutie Honey doujin! Doujins aren't really worth much unless it's really notorious, like Clamp in Wonderland Summer 1994, or the writer/artist is otherwise famous. Some particular people also like to collect older doujin (pre-2005 or even pre-2000), but you would have to find the right buyer.

On 5/27/2023 at 6:14 PM, fastballspecial said:

This was blind luck yesterday I should have bought a lottery ticket too. The answer is here you just have to look.

mtjuggernautf.thumb.jpg.d13563ee899b91d0aecc1a1eb14dabb1.jpg

20230527_180829.thumb.jpg.1b0834f3a5eda9257e28b8318e607e55.jpg

???

You can't find McFarlane Marvel Tales? I know they're generally pricier than they used to be, but...