• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Dr Who Thread
3 3

1,471 posts in this topic

I'm going to miss Capaldi. Other than the fact that he needed to speak louder I had nothing against him.

I think they believe a younger face will draw in the ratings again. Personally, I'm tired of the goofball doctors. I like someone strong-willed and crafty.

My fav episode with him is the one where they broke into the most top secret bank in the universe to steal something. I can't remember the name.

Capaldi leaving.

10 and out.

Best news of the day. It has been a chore to make myself watch last season hoping that things will get better. He even made me dislike Clara which is hard to do. Onward to better things hopefully but in the meantime one more lackluster season to possibly avoid.

Capaldi leaving.

10 and out.

Best news of the day. It has been a chore to make myself watch last season hoping that things will get better. He even made me dislike Clara which is hard to do. Onward to better things hopefully but in the meantime one more lackluster season to possibly avoid.

Yeah - I don't have high hopes for it.

Who will be the new Doctor...? hm

I heard a rumour Adric didn't die and may be coming back as the next companion... ;)

HaHaHa we made a Doctor Who fan film a few years back to where the Doctor landed on the ship right before it crashed, but as soon as he opened the door saw Africa and said "Oh it's Adric and closed the door.

Who will be the new Doctor...? hm

I heard a rumour Adric didn't die and may be coming back as the next companion... ;)

HaHaHa we made a Doctor Who fan film a few years back to where the Doctor landed on the ship right before it crashed, but as soon as he opened the door saw Africa and said "Oh it's Adric and closed the door.

lol

Put it on YouTube ;)