• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official - Post Your 2016 SDCC OA Reports Here !!!!!

153 posts in this topic

Having a great show so far....2 purchases, crossing a couple of wants off the list big time.

And I'm in Minnesota through it all !!!!

Thank you Gene

Pics?

nothing in hand...since I am not there...and I need to pay for it all...so Pics in 2021!

lol , or is it Cry Out Loud?

Will have them paid off by the end of the year, but managed to scratch two itches...

Having a great show so far....2 purchases, crossing a couple of wants off the list big time.

Thank you Gene

So, the lines seem pretty light this year? :P

Congrats on the pickups. Although you miss out on the fun sights, it sure is nice having someone else do the leg work.

Thank you Gene

Pics?

nothing in hand...since I am not there...and I need to pay for it all...so Pics in 2021!

lol , or is it Cry Out Loud?

Will have them paid off by the end of the year, but managed to scratch two itches...

congrats

This is the first year I stayed mainly in the Artists Alley. It surprises me how many artists don't bring a lot of OA to sell. But it was still cool chatting with some of them.

Scott Williams had some super nice Wildcats and Cyberforce pages. And Ron Lim is always a pleasure to talk and deal with. Picked up a few splashes from him.

9a15c36edcf1f32f3ef9a4344e9951c7_zpseqlnm4ig.jpg

I'm usually looking for late 80's / early 90's stuff, and didn't see a ton I was interested in at the dealers. A lot of 70's and earlier or modern.

But fun times.

I love every page - congrats!

+1

^^

agreed, very jealous of the Ron Lim pages!

+1

:cry:

This is the first year I stayed mainly in the Artists Alley. It surprises me how many artists don't bring a lot of OA to sell. But it was still cool chatting with some of them.

Scott Williams had some super nice Wildcats and Cyberforce pages. And Ron Lim is always a pleasure to talk and deal with. Picked up a few splashes from him.

9a15c36edcf1f32f3ef9a4344e9951c7_zpseqlnm4ig.jpg

I'm usually looking for late 80's / early 90's stuff, and didn't see a ton I was interested in at the dealers. A lot of 70's and earlier or modern.

But fun times.

I love every page - congrats!

It is with great elation that I report that although I'm not at SDCC, I have made many friends in the hobby who are at Comic Con and managed to get me commissions, access to artwork and all sorts of shopping by text/cell phone the past few days. :)