• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Junkdrawer said:

My first Planet Comic. Was difficult to decide on what cover I liked best. And then to wait for it. Tonight from Heritage.

Planet 72.jpeg

Nice grab Chris. This might have been my first Planet too. Other than Planet, I'm just down to upgrades mostly for color on Friction House. Bought them when they were off the radar. Still can get most pretty reasonably.

17 hours ago, Junkdrawer said:

My first Planet Comic. Was difficult to decide on what cover I liked best. And then to wait for it. Tonight from Heritage.

Planet 72.jpeg

I know I keep saying this, but I really love the colors on these late FH books. 

11 hours ago, Flex Mentallo said:

Beauty and the Beast! It was a long time before I noticed that the green alien had hooves!

What a great way to start a Planet collection!

Super nice book. I concur with Flex, a nice start to collecting the title. I miss r the hooves too, wonder what else I missed on this one hm

7 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

Managed to grab this one off of the CC auction last week.  I thought the colors were super strong for a 6.0.

pla1.1339a.thumb.jpg.ba7ca498fa58d6cd6af94112ccfbbef9.jpg

You are correct, the colors are fabulous on that copy. Well done :applause:

19 hours ago, Junkdrawer said:

Planet 72.jpeg

Good first choice Chris, and welcome to the club - presents very nice for a 6.0.

This showed up yesterday. Looks a little better than I expected. Pretty happy with it overall.

I struggle still with photos of books sometimes. I guess I should just scan everything. I have a hard time getting a photo of a book where it doesn't look miscut. This book is not miscut but the photo gives that appearance. There is a distortion from the angle but if I put my phone directly above the book it usually casts a shadow on the book :eyeroll:

new_fc.jpg

Just now, Artboy99 said:
15 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

The hero might be helped by some instruction on the proper use of a firearm. hm

The Hero is the big green guy right?

He is to me!