• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,235 posts in this topic

I like them all as well. My favorite is the Spellbound 17. I LOVE the cover and the deep inks and gloss make it :cloud9:.

I wish the guy had more :sorry:

Super great books Buck! The Spellbound 17 is my fav too! Is it for sale? :baiting:

I like them all as well. My favorite is the Spellbound 17. I LOVE the cover and the deep inks and gloss make it :cloud9:.

I wish the guy had more :sorry:

Super great books Buck! The Spellbound 17 is my fav too! Is it for sale? :baiting:

hm

:wishluck: Don't tease, I would love that book!

Did anyone see this coming Horrific 3 ? :o

I put a placeholder bid on it...needless to say, it went a tad over my budget.

That ending price is a shocker. I realize that Comic Media didn't have the best quality control standards, but that's just not a very attractive copy. The colors....well....kinda suck.

Did anyone see this coming Horrific 3 ? :o

I put a placeholder bid on it...needless to say, it went a tad over my budget.

That ending price is a shocker. I realize that Comic Media didn't have the best quality control standards, but that's just not a very attractive copy. The colors....well....kinda suck.

sorry guys, I was part of the problem...I don't know much about it, other than I thought it was a cool cover and I wanted a Beth ped, and I still got outbid at 6x guide :(

Hey Andrew, can you explain your "Horror Crimes" nomination? I've never heard of it, and it isn't in my OPG. (shrug)

I have a collector buddy here in town that had been telling me about it and wanted to know if I had any info on it. He finally sent me a scan of it so I could post it on the boards. It was published in JAN 1955 by Ajax/Farrell and it is the only copy he (me for that matter as well) has seen. I'm thinking it was the last gasp of the Horrific series before the CCA. It appears to be a one shot that has no number on the cover, but in the indicia inside it says HORROR CRIMES #15.

Has anyone else seen one? (shrug)

horrorcrimes15.jpg