• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,235 posts in this topic

I promise...this is the last place I'm gonna post these.

Sounds like someone is a happy camper! lol

I hadn't noticed the Venus 17 -- one of the best Everett comics ever.

it does have a certain quality to it, doesn't it!

LCS pickup.

You've got to be kidding?!! :o

Very desirable book! (worship)

Wow! The only LCS score like that I ever had was a G/VG copy of Venus #19 for less than guide about 12 years ago. Since then - bupkis.

LCS pickup.

Fightagainstcrime20.jpg

Wow! That's a hard book to find. I'd imagine every parent that saw one in their kids hand threw it in the trashcan. Quite a book to find at a local shop, congrats. :thumbsup:

Edited by Doiby_Dickles

I want to visit your LCS in the worst way!!!

it can sometimes be a very nice store to visit, it's the same CB store where the famous 9.6 JLAs came from.

and it seems that everytime I'm in there, someone has brought in some vintage books to sell to the owner.

Please don't say that!

I'd really like to see you post the Menace #1 when you get it in, with possibly some interior pics? :wishluck:

Here's a few interiors for now...took more but they're grainy....I think my hands were shaking.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

MENACEA.jpg

MENACEB.jpg

MENACE1-1.jpg

it can sometimes be a very nice store to visit, it's the same CB store where the famous 9.6 JLAs came from.

and it seems that everytime I'm in there, someone has brought in some vintage books to sell to the owner.

You really got that at your LCS?!?!?

His LCS is insane. I picked up a Black Cat 50 and Weird Tales of the Future 2 there once.

Please don't say that!

I'd really like to see you post the Menace #1 when you get it in, with possibly some interior pics? :wishluck:

Here's a few interiors for now...took more but they're grainy....I think my hands were shaking.GOD BLESS...

MENACEA.jpg

MENACEB.jpg

MENACE1-1.jpg

Great pics thanks for coming through Jimbo! (worship)

Love seeing Stan Lee's sig in some of the old Atlas stories! (thumbs u

Here's a few more...Marvel really should do a Bill Everett pre code Masterworks...an anthology would be fine.GOD BLESS...

MENACE3.jpg

MENACEC.jpg

MENACE2.jpg

His LCS is insane. I picked up a Black Cat 50 and Weird Tales of the Future 2 there once.

yes, these stories are all true, then there was the one time while in the store, I tripped over a whole box of NM Timely's and GA Actions !

then I woke up lol

I've got an excellent LCS, but that's unreal!

I've got an excellent LCS, but that's unreal!

It would be even better if dealer didn't raid the place every so often. :gossip:

Here's a few more...Marvel really should do a Bill Everett pre code Masterworks...an anthology would be fine.GOD BLESS...

Hey Jimbo, thanks for hooking us up! Even the blurry one makes me drool! :o

It would be even better if dealer didn't raid the place every so often. :gossip:

Hhhmm.... are refering to a certain dealer in particular ( lol ), and is this a LCS which we have spoken of in conversation??? hm