• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And its on to ComicConnect !

300 posts in this topic

I got a bunch of email from CC saying I had won a bunch of books, but when I log in and look at the auction results, it indicates that I won none of them. ???

I guess I'll wait until this auction ends and contact CC to figure out what's going on.

That Lasry chap has some sweet books.

You really think so? My impression after my first review of the catalog was that if I was a billionaire, my comic collection would be way better.

You are and it is/was :baiting:

lol I wish!

You really think so? My impression after my first review of the catalog was that if I was a billionaire, my comic collection would be way better.

My understanding was that you are a billionaire and your collection is way better. :D

On a net worth adjusted basis, my collection is definitely better than Lasry's!

My understanding was that you are a billionaire and your collection is way better. :D

On a net worth adjusted basis, my collection is definitely better than Lasry's!

Mine, too, given that he just sold his! :D

Seriously !!! What in the F went on with the Tec 32 !?!?

$8,088 !!!!

A couple of coked out bidders who were really mad that they missed last month's Heritage auction?

FTFY

Wouldn't surprise me. :D

Two minor pick-ups for me, but happy so far.

Really glad to have this copy. The chip out of the spine will drive me nuts so I will be looking for an upgrade at some point. I thought the price was a little low actually.

batman_44.jpg

I have an amazing copy of this book already but one interior page is torn :(

batman_48.jpg

Still shocked the 7 barely cracked $40K (conserved or not). The book was beautiful.

I don't think the #2 received enough love either. Even conserved, I expected it to go for more than $25K.

There is more to the price than just the conserved designation. Historically, cleaned covers would eliminate some bidders as well.

Two minor pick-ups for me, but happy so far.

Really glad to have this copy. The chip out of the spine will drive me nuts so I will be looking for an upgrade at some point. I thought the price was a little low actually.

batman_44.jpg

I have an amazing copy of this book already but one interior page is torn :(

batman_48.jpg

I remember when the Twilights came to market some great original owner books!

He coulda been a contender but, no, he was just another completist.

He coulda been a contender but, no, he was just another completist.

I think everyone is assuming that the books in the action are ALL the books Marc had (or has).