• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

Just now, Sqeggs said:

I thought the Cap 1 would go higher, despite its dilapidated condition.  Maybe the trimming held it back. hm

I agree.

Collectors REALLY hate trimmed books (perhaps more than anything, besides brittle pages).

4 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Went past my "limit" but not too crazy of a price in light of the other Planet OA.

Skulls, point-blank phaser blast, blonde woman, splash page, and Lily Renee all add up to awesomeness. :whee: 

pla1.1397a.jpg.48603a6dccb75142f7982feb126e5b9e.jpg

This is amazing i dont collect oa but if i saw this i may have had to get involved. May i inquire how much it went for?

41 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:
44 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

It's kind of an impossible book (not that too many people are looking for it!).  At $116, I couldn't pass it up.

I'm surprised Gator wasn't bidding on it. It is a toughie.

Yes indeed, where is Gator tonight?  ???

He was practically doing a play by play for last night's auction, but not a peep out of him so far tonight.  (shrug)

Maybe he's busy counting up his pennies for the Church Fantastic run which is due up in a couple of hours from now.  lol

1 minute ago, lou_fine said:

Yes indeed, where is Gator tonight?  ???

He was practically doing a play by play for last night's auction, but not a peep out of him so far tonight.  (shrug)

Maybe he's busy counting up his pennies for the Church Fantastic run which is due up in a couple of hours from now.  lol

trying to get my comic subs pulled, wall set, van loaded (finishing) and getting on the road to charlotte... too much to do and no time to do it!

and luckily nothing I really want tonight...would have liked to of upgraded my cowboy 13, but not at 5K+...that's just "silly" imo

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

My favorite OA in the auction, other than Planet 1 cover, of course.  Would one more bid have done it?

Possibly. Not definitely, but possibly. 

Anyhow, you've lived to spend another day! Can't wait to see what you bring home!

1 minute ago, edowens71 said:

Win, for my "Mad Imitator" collection.

I was hoping this one would fall through all those Cracks (see what I did there?) :roflmao: 

crazy1_f.jpg

Not really, no. hm

Could you explain it slowly, using simple words? :)

18 minutes ago, sagii said:

OK, i'm backing off of the Crack. 

Good call :golfclap: