• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

Just now, Junkdrawer said:
1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Maybe I eat at too many pizza joints? hm

I was there Saturday 

Did you leave anything for the rest of us? :)

Just now, Ricksneatstuff said:

Oh man!! You are killing me Tony. Are you saying I flip so much I would flip a ComicConnect Berk catalog??  hm

I actually haven't opened my copy up yet.  Apparently, it looks like a keeper?

2 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Did you leave anything for the rest of us? :)

There was a food festival up in Hells Kitchen for about 10 blocks on 9thAve.  I had very little room to squeeze in that slice, luckily I had my shoehorn 

Just now, Junkdrawer said:

There was a food festival up in Hells Kitchen for about 10 blocks on 9thAve.  I had very little room to squeeze in that slice, luckily I had my shoehorn 

Dang.  That sounds like fun ... and the real estate agents will be obliged if you will refer to that neighborhood as "Clinton." :)

6 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Dang.  That sounds like fun ... and the real estate agents will be obliged if you will refer to that neighborhood as "Clinton." :)

Clinton just don't look as cool on a T Shirt

Just flipped through the catalog. It's a freakin' history of comic books. Could qualify as "Gerber Guide Vol. 5." Though "Berk's Definitive Guide to the Comics" seems more appropriate. 

6 hours ago, Junkdrawer said:

. #MattMurdock