• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

nice comic :)

tumblr_m1th2e6Ov51qcubd5.gif

So he smashes his computer, pours gas over it, puts a match to it and it produces lots and lots of multicolored hot dogs?? And then he shoots himself?? Wtf? Who could kill themselves when they've got all those free hot dogs? :screwy:

Why do you assume they're free hot dogs?

So he smashes his computer, pours gas over it, puts a match to it and it produces lots and lots of multicolored hot dogs?? And then he shoots himself?? Wtf? Who could kill themselves when they've got all those free hot dogs? :screwy:

I guess cause he thinks they're his?

Nice wieners :)

So I notice that there are a few sellers that repeatedly offer books for sale here at the same time as other comic book sites, Ebay and Facebook. I wonder how they will handle it when it sells in four places at once?

Maybe he shoots himself because they are not free? hm You might be on to something here

if you are going to bring up an issue in this thread, it helps to actually explain what you are talking about, as oftentimes the link to what you have a concern with either leads to a deleted thread, an edited post, or just doesn't work for whatever reason.

if you are going to bring up an issue in this thread, it helps to actually explain what you are talking about, as oftentimes the link to what you have a concern with either leads to a deleted thread, an edited post, or just doesn't work for whatever reason.

The whole thread looks like a CF...I'm not sure where to start. I don't see any books listed for sale. The only mention of a JCPenney reprint is in the title...

Good enough? :shrug: