• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Nothing wrong with buying the books for resale, but to say that the intention is to mark them up and sell them to (most likely) the same people that you are competing with in the :takeit: race...that was rather dumb. Better to not say anything at all.

yes..it wasn't the smartest move, but I know Nik and the intent wasn't malicious. Just an ill-advised comment.

If anyone thinks that the majority of the books sold here are purchased w/out the intent to make a profit in the future, then just crawl back under that rock.

Flippers and dealers drive the market, no doubt about that. Anyone can buy anything they want here and do whatever they want with their purchases. No problem there.

What Nik stated in October's thread itself was dumb, bad form, and undoubtedly soured many buyers but he's since apologized for the comment and I'm sure he regrets making it.

I always thought it was because he was building the uchiha business machine so he wanted his industry peers to think fondly of him to assist in his future business ventures.

So what if some of the "nice comic :) " recipients were shills or rejects from ebay. :/

I always thought it was because he was building the uchiha business machine so he wanted his industry peers to think fondly of him to assist in his future business ventures.

So what if some of the "nice comic :) " recipients were shills or rejects from ebay. :/

11247930575_4aa7a960ac.jpg

nice comic :)

tumblr_m1th2e6Ov51qcubd5.gif

So he smashes his computer, pours gas over it, puts a match to it and it produces lots and lots of multicolored hot dogs?? And then he shoots himself?? Wtf? Who could kill themselves when they've got all those free hot dogs? :screwy: