• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

P1180918_zpskloh52aw.jpg

P1180919_zpsconxedhl.jpg

P1180920_zpsnmzipsbp.jpg

almost all of them are NM

Looking at these photos and receiving this reply, would anyone anticipate receiving more than half of the books without boards and some not even in bags?

I just want a refund and to move on from this headache.

Don't blame you.

Assuming he doesn't come around, I'm sure PayPal will have you covered with your dispute.

Edited by AntBrown

:frustrated:

But I posted images of the SPECIFIC six books to confirm. Seller confirmed - "yes, all first prints."

"Most are NM" - if you're standing by your condition description there is another reason potential buyers need to be concerned. :eek:

I just want to undo this entire deal and get a full refund and shipping cost. Seller won't respond to the PayPal claim. :facepalm:

I don't try to deceive people with my pictures. Perhaps one or two had no plastic.

You should just pay the return shipping and issue a full refund. That's the right thing to do here..bottom line.

Buyers need not be concerned, I seek advice from the forum all the time about condition.

See Can you spare a grade thread.

I assure you, any buyer that reads through this debacle will be very concerned.

I stand by my condition description.

I offered full refund at first complaint.

The dispute was return shipping

I shipped all books, two books were not the printing he was expecting. I can resolve that. My mistake, unfamiliar with the series, He knew that I was confused with the production runs.

For a guy concerned with his business reputation you certainly are unaware how damagIng you are being to it right now.

Buyers need not be concerned, I seek advice from the forum all the time about condition.

See Can you spare a grade thread.

If you are willing to seek and take advice when it comes to grading, maybe you could do the same when it comes to customer service.

I believe you didn't try to decieve anyone. But you clearly are not experienced enough to fully inform the buyer either. In this case, your info was incorrect, so you should pay for the refund and the shipping.

So refusing to refund return shipping is probation worthy. If that's true all sellers here should be concerned. make it a rule that seller need to agree to.

Most sellers here don't have to worry about that. But even then, I think most people are aware that return shipping is the sellers problem if they sell something that's not in the condition described.

So refusing to refund return shipping is probation worthy. If that's true all sellers here should be concerned. make it a rule that seller need to agree to.

What is probation worthy is refusing to refund return shipping in the specific context of this complaint. The specific context is that you made (and I assume innocently) a material error in the order, and it is a widely accepted practice (or custom, or convention as you like, if not a rule) that when the seller has made a material error in the product shipped, the buyer's refund should also extend to the cost of return shipping.

:facepalm:

Can't wait for your next selling thread. How about starting one tonight. :wishluck:

When you are asked about , and promise , first prints and don't deliver, and promise that most are nm and they aren't, you are damn skippy it is probation worthy if you don't fully refund the buyer.

One more time. Your mistake. Your misgrading. Your duty to make it right. It's not that complicated.

Just take the advice. It's free. No shipping necessary.

BTW

In his initial complaint Harvey made no mention of any condition issues, and requested either a partial refund or a full refund.

Since then he found a book he claimed was missing,and refuses to accept any resolution for the two books that I take responsibility for.

I also offered to refund him $5 toward shipping which at one time he agreed to, (before he made this all public) that should be about $11

Probation worthy?

BTW

In his initial complaint Harvey made no mention of any condition issues, and requested either a partial refund or a full refund.

Since then he found a book he claimed was missing,and refuses to accept any resolution for the two books that I take responsibility for.

I also offered to refund him $5 toward shipping which at one time he agreed to, (before he made this all public) that should be about $11

Probation worthy?

1a7f21b8cfee9b95ed363bf53e62f01566770293e2e39568530c9a5a8451d838.jpg