• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

What are "bucket lists"? It doesn’t sound good… lol

A bucket list is "a list of all the goals you want to achieve, dreams you want to fulfill and life experiences you desire to experience before you die"

Each person's is different, of course...if someone's list includes having the all-time record number of emoticon posts on the CGC message boards, so be it. lol

Now, he has to work on getting the most YouTube videos posted on the boards...

giggle.gif

-slym (and people wonder why he wants to do away with the actual post-count number)

rats in the front room, roaches in the back, junkies in the alley with a baseball bat

I tried to get away but I couldn't get far 'cos the man with the tow-truck repossessed my car.

-slym

It's like a country song that writes itself!

What are "bucket lists"? It doesn’t sound good… lol

A bucket list is "a list of all the goals you want to achieve, dreams you want to fulfill and life experiences you desire to experience before you die"

Each person's is different, of course...if someone's list includes having the all-time record number of emoticon posts on the CGC message boards, so be it. lol

Now, he has to work on getting the most YouTube videos posted on the boards...

giggle.gif

-slym (and people wonder why he wants to do away with the actual post-count number)

" I've been collecting a whole year and I ask people for there opinion, then tell them why there wrong but I have made such a great impression that I am going to sell some many books here for above FMV "

I love this place sometimes lol I sometimes can't wait for the implosion.

" I've been collecting a whole year and I ask people for there their opinion, then tell them why there they're wrong but I have made such a great impression that I am going to sell some many books here for above FMV "

Fixed.

" I've been collecting a whole year and I ask people for there their opinion, then tell them why there they're wrong but I have made such a great impression that I am going to sell some many books here for above FMV "

Fixed. Fixated.

:whistle:

Fixed. Fixated.

:whistle:

Andy , you know you're one of my favorites around here. :foryou: