• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

What are "bucket lists"? It doesn’t sound good… lol

A bucket list is "a list of all the goals you want to achieve, dreams you want to fulfill and life experiences you desire to experience before you die"

Each person's is different, of course...if someone's list includes having the all-time record number of emoticon posts on the CGC message boards, so be it. lol

Why not?

Because you only live once and posting on here s unlikely to be on many bucket lists. Go outside.

You say that - by posting on here. lol

Some just don't get it. (shrug)

What are "bucket lists"? It doesn’t sound good… lol

A bucket list is "a list of all the goals you want to achieve, dreams you want to fulfill and life experiences you desire to experience before you die"

Each person's is different, of course...if someone's list includes having the all-time record number of emoticon posts on the CGC message boards, so be it. lol

:whee:

Re; bucket list...they left out the most important part of why it is called a "bucket" list. :facepalm: They are things you want to do before you "kick the bucket". That expression refers to hanging, knocking the bucket out from under the condemned.

okay, now someone help me.

In the comics general thread about the $112 NM98 buy, someone mentions missing the 2nd 3rd and 5th wrap. To me this would refer to pages in the comic but he appears to have made this judgment by looking at front and back cover scans. Can anyone tell me what he is talking about? I speaka da English very much good but no speaka da comic booke so swell.

Edited by Bird

okay, now someone help me.

In the comics general thread about the $112 NM98 buy, someone mentions missing the 2nd 3rd and 5th wrap. To me this would refer to pages in the comic but he appears to have made this judgment by looking at front and back cover scans. Can anyone tell me what he is talking about? I speaka da English very much good but no speaka da comic booke so swell.

Comic books are folded in half, so the first page and the last page are actually one piece or paper, called the first wrap, then 2nd, 3rd, etc all the way to the center fold.