• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

If something on the boards starts to bother you, just go in the kitchen and get a hot buttered muffin..... it works for me (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

We're not talking about actual pastries here, right? :blush:

:whistle:

Do you at least pop a tic-tac first?

So you want him to pop a tic-tac into his hot buttered muffin?

What kind of sick code are you two communicating in, huh? HUH?

Next time I see you I'm taking you furniture shopping.

Ethan Allen, baby.

I'm a Steinhafel's kinda lady.

If something on the boards starts to bother you, just go in the kitchen and get a hot buttered muffin..... it works for me (shrug) GOD BLESS...

Ethan Allen, baby.

Is that where you buy the armoires for storing your Cher wigs...?

hm

Ethan Allen, baby.

Is that where you buy the armoires for storing your Cher wigs...?

hm

tumblr_lnm155NT4A1qdq5u6.gif

A few years ago, I sold a group of books on here when I was in a rush, I was moving and I figured I didn't need another box to track.

. I gave the person who bought them a very good price. I knew he would flip them. I thought he'd put them on eBay.

Much to my surprise, they were on here a few days later, I'm not even sure they had time for the box to be opened.

What bothered me is the person used my pictures, my description, grades and EVEN my purple text, lol.

It was all just copied.

That made the whole thing feel slimey.

I was told he agreed with all my grades. I don't even always agree with all my grades, lol.

lol

I miss you, Sharon. :foryou:

Ethan Allen, baby.

You better be worth it :foryou:

A few years ago, I sold a group of books on here when I was in a rush, I was moving and I figured I didn't need another box to track.

. I gave the person who bought them a very good price. I knew he would flip them. I thought he'd put them on eBay.

Much to my surprise, they were on here a few days later, I'm not even sure they had time for the box to be opened.

What bothered me is the person used my pictures, my description, grades and EVEN my purple text, lol.

It was all just copied.

That made the whole thing feel slimey.

I was told he agreed with all my grades. I don't even always agree with all my grades, lol.

At least he changed the prices. :foryou:

Head on is the best way. Screw beating around the bush. :grin:

Advice like this is why I never scored when I was younger :cry:

We know why you never scored, you don't have to reinforce it with every post. (thumbs u

You've proven who you are by your posting (tsk)

lol

Park hasn't posted in almost two months. Has anyone heard from him?

Head on is the best way. Screw beating around the bush. :grin:

Advice like this is why I never scored when I was younger :cry:

We know why you never scored, you don't have to reinforce it with every post. (thumbs u

You've proven who you are by your posting (tsk)

lol

Park hasn't posted in almost two months. Has anyone heard from him?

I think he's pouring all of his time and effort into Fantasy Football.

So, I claimed 3 books on the 6th, and this evening I get a PM from the seller saying he's sold the books to another buyer because I didn't respond to his PM.

Now, I've only received one PM from the seller (telling me he sold my books), but does this time frame, 3 days, seem extreme to anyone else?

So, I claimed 3 books on the 6th, and this evening I get a PM from the seller saying he's sold the books to another buyer because I didn't respond to his PM.

Now, I've only received one PM from the seller (telling me he sold my books), but does this time frame, 3 days, seem extreme to anyone else?

Yes it's unreasonable. Nominate him for Probation. He was already on my Do Not Deal With list because of previous sketchy behavior.

His explanation is open and shut PL. Post it now so that everyone can be informed.

Yes it's unreasonable. Nominate him for Probation. He was already on my Do Not Deal With list because of previous sketchy behavior.

His explanation is open and shut PL. Post it now so that everyone can be informed.

If the general consensus is this, then I will be nominating him.

If the general consensus is this, then I will be nominating him.

Anyone on the PL must have an option to make it right, to either complete the transaction or in some other sense make the other party whole. What do you want the seller to do given the books are already sold to someone else?