• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Re: the thread with the HOS 92, the "seller" has apparently started a kudos thread for himself for "selling" the book locally. doh!:facepalm:
I have to wonder if it's actually another FS thread.

Between this guy and the train wreck that's GOODNEWSCOMICS, I'm not sure which one to watch dig themselves into a hole. hm

Re: the thread with the HOS 92, the "seller" has apparently started a kudos thread for himself for "selling" the book locally. doh!:facepalm:

It's the old self kudos. Not a bad idea, I haven't received any kudos lately hm

Between this guy and the train wreck that's GOODNEWSCOMICS, I'm not sure which one to watch dig themselves into a hole. hm

Why was that locked?

Why was that locked?

Child rape references made by GOODNEWSCOMICS,quite disturbing. (Aimed at Kav)

Why was that locked?

Well then... that's messed up on multiple levels.

Why was that locked?

Well then... that's messed up on multiple levels.

And he repeated them multiple times -- as soon as the mods deleted one, he'd ignore it and post them again. One hopes he has a lengthy vacation coming to him. Watching him try to justify his shilling was somewhat entertaining for a while, but he's contributed nothing here but a reminder of how some people react terribly when their hand gets caught in the cookie jar.

That 8 year old child reference was there for a couple of days before it was cleaned and locked. I was wondering what took so long, since it was pretty brutal. Why isn't this genius banned? Like lifetime.

I just clicked on his name to see his profile, so it seems he is still here.

He still might have been banned or suspended. His other posts would still lead to a screen name profile even if suspended or banned. However when banned or suspended the name does not appear in the member search.

He still might have been banned or suspended. His other posts would still lead to a screen name profile even if suspended or banned. However when banned or suspended the name does not appear in the member search.

Wouldn't that then be listed in the moderation area under strikes and name changes? You would know best since it seems you keep good track of all that stuff :)

Wouldn't that then be listed in the moderation area under strikes and name changes? You would know best since it seems you keep good track of all that stuff :)

I've actually asked that question of moderation before. Not every strike or banning gets a post in that thread. Also, some moderation action is taken immediately but the length and type of punishment is being determined and the post isn't immediately posted.

I've actually asked that question of moderation before. Not every strike or banning gets a post in that thread. Also, some moderation action is taken immediately but the length and type of punishment is being determined and the post isn't immediately posted.

Yup - they should post each one though - I think I keep excellent records and provide an invaluable service as the strike historian.

Yup - they should post each one though - I think I keep excellent records and provide an invaluable service as the strike historian.

I know that the majority of the non-announcements are when a serial shill is banned yet again. I don't think they want to give any more attention to anyone desperate enough for attention to create dozens of shills.

So I'd expect to see some kind of announcement in this case.

Is it possible he was in fact a serial shill and not really Kaftor?

Possible I guess. He's was adept at self-immolation in a way that most folks with a survival instinct are not. So it could have been play acting.

I was assuming it was more that it was a holiday weekend, and a lot of posts and bad actions to sift through, before a final determination was made.

Agree. :golfclap:

On an update from a different front, the self kudos thread (for what was likely a phantom sale) has apparently gone poof, as I don't see it anymore. lol

On an update from a different front, the self kudos thread (for what was likely a phantom sale) has apparently gone poof, as I don't see it anymore. lol

I have to admit I got a good laugh upon hearing that someone did that. That's balls to the wall.

"Hey guys, I want to congratulate myself for completing a sale. I think I did a really great job and I awarded myself this..."

participation-award-300x271.jpg