• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Currently, no. He appears to have shut off all PMs, can't reach him. It appears he wants to back out of selling to me so that he can take a later offer. But I am hoping that is simply a misunderstanding instead of a very low-class move. Looking forward to his clarification and his payment has been sent.

Currently, no. He appears to have shut off all PMs, can't reach him. It appears he wants to back out of selling to me so that he can take a later offer. But I am hoping that is simply a misunderstanding instead of a very low-class move. Looking forward to his clarification and his payment has been sent.

I hope so to my friend

Hopefully he will follow through. :wishluck:

If not, he belongs on the probation list.

Yeh that was a great buy if I remember correctly. Someone on the boards came in over the ask price after you posted the I'll take it? I hope this isn't the case, that would be bad wrong and stupid on the part of the seller. And a buyer.

I see his PM's are turned off. Not a good sign of a simple misunderstanding... hm

Jimbo_707, what's going on?

Edited by Dr. Love

It was a solid price, but we've all been there, you sell lower than you might have been able to. Fact of life. But then to back out of a clean deal because of it, well, poor form.

IF I get the book properly, upon receipt I will donate $300.00 extra to Michael's ongoing project in India. For the sake of good karma.

Yeh that was a great buy if I remember correctly. Someone on the boards came in over the ask price after you posted the I'll take it? I hope this isn't the case, that would be bad wrong and stupid on the part of the seller. And a buyer.

I see his PM's are turned off. Not a good sign of a simple misunderstanding... hm

+ 1

..... this doesn't sound good.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Wow read lots of his post hard to think backing out to one of us Great luck to you ComCav.I hope its just a misunderstanding cant see it being nothing else might just be gone for the Holidays :wishluck: 2nd i cant see a member wanting to buy a book that was yours first

Edited by woowoo

+ 1

..... this doesn't sound good.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Initial post appears to have been deleted. hm

It was a solid price, but we've all been there, you sell lower than you might have been able to. Fact of life. But then to back out of a clean deal because of it, well, poor form.

IF I get the book properly, upon receipt I will donate $300.00 extra to Michael's ongoing project in India. For the sake of good karma.

oh sorry, Flex Mentallo in Michael's handle, whoops!

That's a very touching gesture, William. At the very least, that would provide an additional educational scholarship for one of the most needy children.

So I'm using all my mental flexing powers for a happy ending!

'FLEX!'

Um, let's try that again - this time with feeling -

'FLEX!'

That's strange, it's not working. Maybe it will have a delayed effect - I mean, Heaven forfend that Flex Mentallo should have lost his powers? Can this be the end?

(worship)

WOW......looks like jimbo_707 should and will be going to Santa's Naughty list. Way to be a negative aspect of being on the boards there buddy.

Ive sold for too high, bought for too low, bought for too high and sold for too low. In the end it balances out and we are here to help each other get comics we want and enjoy the hobby. The money difference you made on selling to someone other than original person who first took it (comcav) isnt worth you ruining your reputation. If this holds i will fro one will never buy from you and no one im friends will on here will either. Do whats right and honor the transaction.

And if i find out who the buyer is im gonna....kick you in....your.....