• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WONDER WOMAN 2 directed by Patty Jenkins (11/1/19)
3 3

1,312 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

:roflmao:

I really need to purchase all the seasons and watch it from beginning to end. I so loved those first 6-7 seasons.

I bought 1-11 a couple years back. After that, it started going downhill.

1 minute ago, D84 said:

I bought 1-11 a couple years back. After that, it started going downhill.

That's it. The plots and humor became the same game over and over. But before then, it felt so fresh and fun.

11 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

:roflmao:

I really need to purchase all the seasons and watch it from beginning to end. I so loved those first 6-7 seasons.

Season 7 is the jumping off point.

Season 8 is god-awful. Season 9 was a bounce-back. Season 10 was okay. Season 11 and beyond is embarrassingly bad.

Edited by Angel of Death

7 minutes ago, D84 said:

The final season was so bad, it almost ruins the entire show.

That's too bad, because Seasons 1-7 are probably a Top-5 TV show of all-time, for me.

Supernatural was always dramatic, but Sam going full-emo in S8 was a huge bust. I've also seen promo clips, and the show has been so cheesy and redundant for awhile.

IIRC, my brother and I jumped off halfway through S11. It was a show that we bonded over. We would get together, drink, and open the DVR. S11 was so bad that all we could do was make fun of it for the entire episode, each time. They simply alienated their own characters time-after-time. A good dramatic story needs definitive ends to certain characters and stories.

4 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Oh boy! I see we are going to have 'the regulars' doing their thing again. I guess that's a form of discussion.

:facepalm:

Let the children play! 
I do hope WW84 is great but I’m kinda more excited for Black Widow despite never really digging ScarJo in the role. That movie has a different feel to me than the standard Marvel fare. I didn’t see anything that wowed me in the WW trailers but it’s the 80s so I’m down. 

1 hour ago, Grails said:

Let the children play! 
I do hope WW84 is great but I’m kinda more excited for Black Widow despite never really digging ScarJo in the role. That movie has a different feel to me than the standard Marvel fare. I didn’t see anything that wowed me in the WW trailers but it’s the 80s so I’m down. 

The Wonder Woman vs. Cheetah fight is something I've wanted to see for a long time.

This may not be for everyone. And that's okay. For me, this over Black Widow right now as it felt like the end of Natasha's journey occurred with her Endgame sacrifice.