• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen X-Men #94 - CGC 9.6
5 5

97 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Flaming_Telepath said:

This morning I woke to an e-mail from Paypal, confirming that I am to be refunded in full. :banana:

Huge thanks to everybody here for their support and kind words. However, to MustEastBrains and mr_highgrade, who gave unbelievable practical assistance...you are kings amongst men. (worship)(worship)(worship)

The next time I'm in the US, I hope that we can meet, as the drinks are on me!

Score one for the good guys!  :whee:

12 minutes ago, TheAvenger80 said:

Awesome news! Unreal that there are people out there that would cause innocent people such stress. (thumbsu

If it weren't for people like that, we wouldn't realize how great other people are.  A world without villains would be a world without heroes.

Glad it worked out. Now lets get this guy prosecuted.

9 hours ago, Flaming_Telepath said:

This morning I woke to an e-mail from Paypal, confirming that I am to be refunded in full. :banana:

Huge thanks to everybody here for their support and kind words. However, to MustEastBrains and mr_highgrade, who gave unbelievable practical assistance...you are kings amongst men. (worship)(worship)(worship)

The next time I'm in the US, I hope that we can meet, as the drinks are on me!

(thumbsu