• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK PANTHER 2 directed by Ryan Coogler (TBD)
8 8

829 posts in this topic

Looks fantastic.  I don't even mind the change to Namor's origin/roots.  So many things to look forward to...

- How the Ironheart armor will look like

- How they explain the death of Black Panther

- Who will be the future Black Panther

- How Namor with impact Aquaman (in terms of fans, if they do, choosing one over the other)

***Visually stunning trailer^^

On 7/23/2022 at 10:03 PM, D84 said:

The music ruins the trailer.

Usually, I hate covers of songs that shouldn't be covered.  But then when it went into Kendrick I forgot to be bummed about Marley.  

Edited by Beastfeast

This legit looks really good and even though it is just a trailer perhaps the best looking Marvel movie thus far in terms of visuals (much more pop with colors, and most of all depth...man most of their films are so bloody flat). Definitely my most anticipated MCU venture I'm excited to see.

Edited by Sauce Dog

Trailer nails it... 

I am beside myself how good this looks and hopefully steers phase four back to something that is jaw dropping.

On 7/23/2022 at 7:04 PM, Beastfeast said:

Usually, I hate covers of songs that shouldn't be covered.  But then when it went into Kendrick I forgot to be bummed about Marley.  

Yeah, that was a great blend from Marley to Kendrick.