• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Strange 2 announced.
7 7

1,008 posts in this topic

On 2/19/2022 at 8:51 PM, mr_highgrade said:
On 2/19/2022 at 7:56 AM, Gaard said:

I've never had a gun pulled on me, but I've been driven completely off the side of the highway twice in the last decade ... at full speed!

Ten years ago I had a retired cop point a gun at my face. :yeehaw:

my first day of work at Kragen Auto some drunk dude came in and pointed a gun at me and started ranting about 'brake shoe cores'.  I figured since it was my first day this must be a common occurrance and didnt tell anyone about it.

Benedict Cumberbatch Still Filming Doctor Strange 2 Reshoots Less Than Two Months Before Release Date

Benedict Cumberbatch was one of the many actors who attended the BAFTAS today. The star was nominated for Best Leading Actor for his role in The Power of the Dog, which just won Best Film at the ceremony. Cumberbatch lost to Will Smith (King Richard), but they'll be going up against each other again soon at the Academy Awards, which gave 12 nominations to The Power of the Dog. While on the red carpet, Cumberbatch revealed some surprising news about his highly-anticpated next film, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Despite the fact that the movie is less than two months from being released, the actor is still working on reshoots. 

"I'm having a very nice time doing reshoots for Doctor Strange," Cumberbatch said in an interview when asked about being in the UK. 

On 4/1/2022 at 12:20 PM, bentbryan said:

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!

(worship)(worship)(worship)

When I saw that my first thought was "he's going to be an alternate version of Dr. Strange?!?!?!".  But if he brings the boomstick and takes on Zombie Strange this movie will make 5 billion dollars!

***If this is just a taste of surprise cameos...:banana:

On 4/1/2022 at 3:18 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

When I saw that my first thought was "he's going to be an alternate version of Dr. Strange?!?!?!".  But if he brings the boomstick and takes on Zombie Strange this movie will make 5 billion dollars!

***If this is just a taste of surprise cameos...:banana:

I figured it was a given he would get a cameo but if it’s as an alternate Strange?!?!  The rest of the movie could suck and it would be WORTH IT! 

When did they change the runtime from 2 hrs 28 mins to 2 hrs 6 mins? That kind of change, along with the recent re-shoots, makes me more concerned than hyped.

Not that you can't have a good/great movie that's only 2 hours long, but the scope of this idea felt to me like that 150 minutes would take care of everything. Gutting a half hour this late into the game feels off (like BvS).