• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Strange 2 announced.
7 7

1,008 posts in this topic

On 2/15/2022 at 3:01 AM, Bosco685 said:

Captain Britain movie in Phase 5??

Looking for all the easter eggs in the poster...this is pretty extensive and a lot more than I came up with.  Potential/possible spoilers (for anybody who wants to go into the movie pure as snow)...

All the DOCTOR STRANGE 2 Poster Easter Eggs We Saw (yahoo.com)

***I can't image a universe where this movie will flop

On 2/14/2022 at 6:19 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Looking for all the easter eggs in the poster...this is pretty extensive and a lot more than I came up with.  Potential/possible spoilers (for anybody who wants to go into the movie pure as snow)...

***I can't image a universe where this movie will flop

Even if a portion of that is accurate (I believe most of it is), this will be another Marvel film where the fan desires to have their wishes granted came true. Just like with No Way Home where folks were saying for months it had to have Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield in the film with all those returning villains.

On 2/14/2022 at 6:19 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

That's a pretty good guide, thanks!

I can't really tell much about most of the tiny shards without a much higher-resolution picture to zoom in on, but it's pretty much impossible to believe that Stryfe is actually in there though.  I'm skeptical of Cyclops and Juggernaut too.

On 2/14/2022 at 11:08 PM, Wolverinex said:

can you imagine if Zombie spiderman shows up with Dr. Strange's cape

I hope not. Maybe I'm old school but personally I'm not really a fan of the zombie stuff.(shrug) It just seems like a gimmick to me.

Edited by Xenosmilus

On 2/14/2022 at 11:08 PM, Xenosmilus said:

or spider-man?

Since the Sony-Disney deal limits Spider-Man appearances I'd think not. Time will tell.

But with the finger to the lips it appears to be Deadpool.

On 2/14/2022 at 11:29 PM, Wolverinex said:
On 2/14/2022 at 11:15 PM, Xenosmilus said:

I hope not. Maybe I'm old school but personally I'm not really a fan of the zombie stuff.(shrug) It just seems like a gimmick to me.

Yeah he' a big hit as an NFT as well.  Almost 200 gems

ff9618efa8e5248bb46de66101d26288c3e38d7c-1.thumb.jpg.0b2b5ec1a756a124b2f2524efee38177.jpg

Are you selling that one?  I'll give you 500 quatloos straight up.

I would normally expect The Batman to be better than Multiverse of Madness based solely upon the trailers, but I'm expecting this film to be better for one central reason--Sam Raimi directed two of the best Marvel movies ever.  And he did everything within his power to fight the third Spidey from stinking despite Avi Arad mucking everything up, lost the fight, threw down an ultimatum to Arad to never do that to him again, Arad refused, so he walked away from the franchise along with Maguire and Dunst.  Yea, I'm sure most fans blame Raimi for Spidey 3 stinking, but it absolutely, positively, 100% was NOT him, because he explicitly and vociferously warned Arad not to include any of the stuff that stunk in that film, and Arad refused.  Much to Arad's own detriment, by the way, since Feige used that failure to get control of Marvel Studios, so in that sense Spidey 3 stinking was a MASSIVE boon to us all.  :cloud9:

In my eyes Raimi is still unblemished as a superior director of superhero films.  I don't expect everything to be a gem--even Nolan couldn't do that with Batman--but this one has MASSIVE potential to be a gem since Raimi's first love is horror, and this film looks to be a great mix of superhero action and horror.  I'm cautiously optimistic that this could be really, really great.  Definitely looks better than the first one, and Raimi makes me think this one will be better than what also looks to be a superior effort from Matt Reeves.  :popcorn:

Edited by fantastic_four