• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THOR 4: LOVE AND THUNDER directed by Taika Waititi (11/5/21)
9 9

960 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2022 at 8:33 PM, The Meta said:

Can we at least agree that letting Cate Blanchett dress like that gives her the right to chain me to a headboard and have her way with me?

Yes.

On 5/23/2022 at 5:44 PM, D84 said:

I was done after Ragnarok. That wasn't the Thor they setup in the other movies and the humor was very cringe.

Not sure which one is more cringe, Rhodes' Cheez Whiz joke in Endgame, or Banner falling on the Bifrost bridge in Ragnarok. :facepalm:

Okay, so why the F are they turning every Marvel hero into self-obsessed losers who are basically only in love with themselves? This is Loki and Sylvie all over again. And, yes, some of those VFX look awful for an official trailer. That being said, there are some absolutely sick shots. Dare I say Snyder-esque visuals (at least in the trailer)? They must have digitally buffed Hemsworth's legs for that 'nude' shot, too.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus