• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THOR 4: LOVE AND THUNDER directed by Taika Waititi (11/5/21)
9 9

960 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2022 at 9:59 AM, media_junkie said:

Arms don't look right, could they have been "digitally" enhanced?  Or is it the way the light is hitting them/not hitting them?  To me they look to "smooth".

Its a suit 

On 6/21/2022 at 12:05 PM, kimik said:

:whatthe: Can't act?

I'll raise your two Gal Godot thick-accented skimpy clothes scenes, with a Natalie Portman facial expressive, fantasy-themed thong scene:

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 6/22/2022 at 7:20 AM, Dr. Balls said:

I'll raise your two Gal Godot thick-accented skimpy clothes scenes, with a Natalie Portman facial expressive, fantasy-themed thong scene:

Facial expressions and singing? zzz

Remember, it's all in the hips as Gal shows in the Furious 5 clip.

The rare superhero movie that I'm actually excited about. Got our tickets for the Sunday of opening weekend. Looking forward to later Sunday afternoon when I'll be saying something along the lines of "gah, their speakers are busted, and they underproject the image. What a let down, can't wait to watch this at home!"

I hope the film is great but this trailer is very cringe and if it is an example of the stuff the film is filled with.... UGH

And this quote from the posted review: "fans have been eagerly awaiting the more light-hearted spectacle"...I must be clearly in the minority but light hearted spectacle is what we need less of. The Winter Soldier is still my favorite MCU film because it is very well written and it isn't filled with this humor that tends to make the heroes look like goofballs for a laugh. I am not opposed to humor, but I don't appreciate what is in this trailer. My apologies if I am being harsh and I will see the movie and form an opinion after.

Edited by Artboy99