• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WORST film you witnessed or heard of (comic book or otherwise)
7 7

437 posts in this topic

On 12/4/2021 at 7:09 AM, Bosco685 said:

Don't understand what they were thinking. At all!

It's scientology. Doesn't that say it all? 

On 12/3/2021 at 8:31 AM, Roger66 said:

WONDER WOMAN 1984 was painful to watch - like having teeth pulled without the gas.  50 minutes into it - I had a knee-jerk reaction to save my brain cells and turn it off.  Since the 1st one with Gal was wonderful and remains one of the best hero movies IMO - I had my expectations quite high for the next movie of hers.  WW84 remains an insulting piece of trash - I blame it on the --script and plot, which was written as if in a coma. my 2-cents. :preach:

agree, it was horrible. 

A front runner for the worst movie I have ever seen I submit the movie Apex, starring Bruce Willis.

The premise sounded somewhat interesting to me so I decided to see it.

Serving a life sentence for a crime he didn't commit, former cop Thomas Malone gets a chance to win his freedom if he can survive a twisted game. Six killers pay for the thrill of hunting Malone for sport on a remote island, but once he arrives, all hell breaks loose.

Please, all of you listen to me, it is absolutely horrible! Do not see it. You have been warned.

MV5BZjFjNjg4YTUtYzk4YS00MzBmLWFiZTktNjQ5YjEzYTk5ZDQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQwMTY2Nzk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

On 12/4/2021 at 12:57 AM, Artboy99 said:

A front runner for the worst movie I have ever seen I submit the movie Apex, starring Bruce Willis.

The premise sounded somewhat interesting to me so I decided to see it.

Serving a life sentence for a crime he didn't commit, former cop Thomas Malone gets a chance to win his freedom if he can survive a twisted game. Six killers pay for the thrill of hunting Malone for sport on a remote island, but once he arrives, all hell breaks loose.

Please, all of you listen to me, it is absolutely horrible! Do not see it. You have been warned.

MV5BZjFjNjg4YTUtYzk4YS00MzBmLWFiZTktNjQ5YjEzYTk5ZDQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQwMTY2Nzk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

The general opinion online seems to be that Willis just phones it in and doesn’t bother even trying anymore, and is pretty much guaranteed to underwhelm.

On 12/4/2021 at 12:03 PM, Ken Aldred said:

The general opinion online seems to be that Willis just phones it in and doesn’t bother even trying anymore, and is pretty much guaranteed to underwhelm.

He made eight movies this year. Eight. It’s like he owes the mob. Bruce literally has no time for a second take. 

422454E2-8C82-43AC-BCE6-695A7FAB33E0.jpeg

Edited by ▫️

On 12/4/2021 at 6:00 AM, ▫️ said:

He made eight movies this year. Eight. It’s like he owes the mob.

422454E2-8C82-43AC-BCE6-695A7FAB33E0.jpeg

I can guarantee you with Cosmic Sin he just stands there and reads off the -script during the pivotal scene. And it is like he is reading lines from Independence Day - but as if a cosplayer was attempting to mimic him. He just didn't care.

It was like he was being paid by the word, and as his agent called out another candidate from the dictionary Willis repeated it while the cash register bell chimed. 

On 12/4/2021 at 4:53 PM, paperheart said:

worst movie I've seen that was on Metacritic's Top Ten year end list:

Under the Skin

movie that had me on verge of nausea before I walked out:

Cloverfield

I worked hard to be able to see Under the Skin as it was critically acclaimed and I rather like Scarlet.

I was very underwhelmed by the film, in fact I didn't finish it.

On 12/3/2021 at 7:24 AM, zzutak said:

Plan 9 From Outer Space (1957).  Not campy, just awful.  :preach:

Plan-9.thumb.jpg.2e9ee793a017b3e50ca4e591a7dedd17.jpg

I love Plan 9. The first time I saw it was as a teenager witn friends, and we were rolling on the floor.laughing our asses off. Ed Wood's "masterpiece". lol

Worst Movie in a Theater:  A.P.E. A ripoff of King Kong, shot in 3D. You have to see it to believe it. It looks like it cost less than a couple of Quarter Pounders..

Worst Comic Book Movie: Catwoman with Halle Berry. At least the inept Superman IV has Gene Hackman and Christopher Reeve, plus the John Williams music. 

On 12/17/2021 at 9:17 PM, alexgross.com said:

matrix 2 and 3 tied for worst two pieces of garbage i ever saw. but i think 4 should likely be even worse. at least this time i won't be watching. the trailer was enough to make me want to throw up. 

I couldn’t even watch Matrix 1, made me sleepy ☹️