• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

On 1/4/2022 at 8:05 AM, @therealsilvermane said:

57059771_emperorhatejpg.jpg.e1b3d3adb725ba0d336e4a278dae0575.jpg

:roflmao: It's not hate at all I grew up with marvel, probably 30+years longer than you have been simping for them.  I say that since you post like your 16-18 years old. (shrug)

I simply decided I will not give them any of my time and certainly not my money until they produce something worth paying to watch. Seems like a lot of people have done the same according to the numbers on anything Marvel/Disney related compared to Sonys Spider-Man. :wink:

I just saw Spider-Man: No Way Home, and absolutely loved it! It's everything anyone could ever hope for from a Marvel [Sony] movie.

Generally, I tend to believe I'm a tough critic. Of the recent Marvel cinematic offerings, I thought Shang-Chi was absolutely horrible. I thought Black Widow was pretty bad, but not as bad as Shang-Chi. I'm so happy that Spider-Man came along, because I was loving it all the way through.

Without posting spoilers, the entire concept of the storyline was brilliant. I doubt anything like this has ever been done in cinematic history, on such a large, high-profile scale.

I give Spider-Man: No Way Home, 5/5.

On 1/4/2022 at 1:51 PM, KingOfRulers said:

the entire concept of the storyline was brilliant. I doubt anything like this has ever been done in cinematic history, on such a large, high-profile scale.

247990028_2025506094289790_865092133039554570_n.jpg

On 1/4/2022 at 4:13 PM, chrisco37 said:

A little birdie told me Scorsese has been tapped to do Eternals 2.

:roflmao:

ps thx hollywood for ruining one of my favorite kirby creations.
Keep your ******* hands of The Demon.

In a new interview with Marvel.com, Holland opened up about Spider-Man: No Way Home, including some of it's most heartbreaking moments (i.e. Aunt May's death). Despite how hard some of the scenes are to watch, the actor says he wouldn't “change a single moment of it.” Holland also reiterated how being Spider-Man has altered the trajectory of his life, and how much the role means to him. Read Holland's full comments below:

“Honestly, being Spider-Man has changed my life. It's been incredible. The roller coaster from the moment I got on to the moment we've got off has just been absolutely amazing. This film really is a celebration of three generations of cinema. I was delighted to kind of be at the helm and be the captain of the ship, which was awesome. It's been incredible. It's honestly been the best thing that's ever happened to me.”

Observation:

Tobey Maguire Peter Parker and Tom Holland Peter Parker each had a trilogy of surrogate father figures in their respective Spider-Man trilogies.

Tobey Peter's father figures were the villains of each film in his trilogy and had a hand in shaping Peter into a man. Norman Osborn saw Peter as a brother to Harry and offered advice through the film after Uncle Ben died. Otto Octavius was a mentor of sorts to Peter in college. Flint Marko was the man who accidentally shot Uncle Ben, thus setting Peter on his journey to understand the meaning of great power.

Tom Peter's father figures were the MCU superhero guest-stars of each film. Tony Stark, Nick Fury (Talos), and Stephen Strange all had a hand in guiding Peter through each film's journey and becoming a better hero afterwards.

On 1/5/2022 at 4:34 PM, Wolverinex said:

I agree.  Give the fans what we want

pretty sure they will make it happen-they can continue the storyline from no way home with him and green globulin and/or octo doctopus-its a no braner.  $$$