• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

On 1/5/2022 at 4:49 PM, Wolverinex said:

I agree.  It's a money making machine now

they could even have toby contact Holland using his Dr Strange.  He could be called Dr Odd or something.  The possibilities are endless.

Edited by kav

VARIETY: Talk about your time with your fellow Spider-Men, what did you share off-screen? Compare notes about spandex and fans?

AG: I think the first time we were all in the suit together, it was hilarious because it’s like just three ordinary dudes who were just actors just hanging out. But then also, you just become a fan and say, “Oh my god we’re all together in the suits and we’re doing the pointing thing!” There was talk about going to the bathroom and, you know, padding around the package. We talked about what worked for each of us. Tom was jealous because I have little zippers in my suit that I can get my hands out of very easily. To work his phone, he had to use his nose because he couldn’t access his hands. We would have deeper conversations, too, and talk about our experiences with the character. And to have Amy Pascal there, who has seen through nine movies, including “Spider-Verse.” It was a revelatory experience for her, realizing how much life and time she’d given to this character. That was beautiful and profound.

There’s a line I improvised in the movie, looking at [Maguire and Holland] and I tell them I love them. That was just me loving them.

On 1/5/2022 at 4:52 PM, kav said:

they could even have toby contact Holland using his Dr Strange.  He could be called Dr Odd or something.  The possibilities are endless.

Yes, they'll have to figure out how to "re-open" the multi-verse, or at least select parts of it.  Given all the characters "coming through," it seems pretty inevitable we're either going to get more Tobey and Andrew movies, or the jumping between universes is going to become a regular feature..

On 1/4/2022 at 3:14 PM, Finhead said:

It's not hate at all I grew up with marvel, probably 30+years longer than you have been simping for them.  I say that since you post like your 16-18 years old. (shrug)

the only people that use some form of the word simp on the internet are teenage and 20 something incels.

On 1/7/2022 at 11:17 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Yes, they'll have to figure out how to "re-open" the multi-verse, or at least select parts of it.  Given all the characters "coming through," it seems pretty inevitable we're either going to get more Tobey and Andrew movies, or the jumping between universes is going to become a regular feature..

And I am all for that!

On 1/3/2022 at 7:51 PM, Artboy99 said:

I just hope Marvel is learning. They thought they could make "just anything" and succeed and they are wrong.

And please fire everyone involved with writing then agreeing to put it in the Black Widow movie the entire idea of scent preventing the hero from attacking. SO BAD!

black-widow.gif.feb815d153dab4ea2aaaf829bbfdf7f9.gif

Cracks me up every time.

On 1/9/2022 at 1:54 PM, paperheart said:

$300 million (on its way to $600 million) > than the combined WW BO of wave 1 of Phase Bore of the MCU

Pretty sure execs havin meetins' like crazy-

On 1/7/2022 at 2:17 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I did like NWH but I actually hope they don’t do what you propose. Personally I’m not a a big fan of the multiverse formula and think they should use it sparingly. It just feels lazy to me.

On 1/9/2022 at 7:50 PM, Xenosmilus said:

I did like NWH but I actually hope they don’t do what you propose. Personally I’m not a a big fan of the multiverse formula and think they should use it sparingly. It just feels lazy to me.

I'm also not a huge fan of creating situations where literally anything can happen.  This is my main objection to time travel in movies and books, and why "Endgame" doesn't rank more highly with me (not that it matters).