• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's Phase 5 rumors
1 1

501 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

So do the hero's :baiting:

well, in a comic the heroes are, well, the heroes and therefore by definition...ooooh never mind

14 hours ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Release date is everything. Marvel Studios saves the event films for the late April/early May Memorial Day slot or the July 4th slot. Previously opening in February or Black History Month, Black Panther 2 is now getting the May slot that Avengers movies normally get, and Captain Marvel 2 is getting the July 4th slot where the MCU Spider-Man has been opening. That's symbolic and also evidence that they're expecting BP2 to be big and equally that Captain Marvel 2 is going to be a big movie. Trust me. CM2 is going to be essentially the next Avengers movie which will force everyone to go see it.

It means literally nothing. You're delusional.

On 4/26/2020 at 1:44 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

:roflmao:

3 hours ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Eh, are you laughing at the confirmed rumor that Captain Marvel is going to be what Kevin Feige himself has said, and be at the forefront of the MCU?

I think you two need to hug it out over a beer and screenings of Captain Marvel, The Last Jedi (for punishment) and Rise of Skywalker (your middle ground of agreement).

19 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

I think you two need to hug it out over a beer and screenings of Captain Marvel, The Last Jedi (for punishment) and Rise of Skywalker (your middle ground of agreement).

Ha ha. I think social distancing rules still apply even on a forum, though I'd be up for a Disney+ watch party any day of the week.

On 5/1/2020 at 10:17 AM, @therealsilvermane said:

Eh, are you laughing at the confirmed rumor that Captain Marvel is going to be what Kevin Feige himself has said, and be at the forefront of the MCU?

You contradicted yourself, bud.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:57 PM, Bosco685 said:

I'd rather KMS.

I'll watch Captain Marvel and s/he can watch Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition.

4 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I'd rather KMS.

I'll watch Captain Marvel and s/he can watch Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition.

I thought Dawn of Justice was a fine movie. The Martha scene didn't actually bother me that much, I just enjoyed jumping on the bandwagon for that deserved bashing. I thought the opening Batman vs parademon scene was cool. It was interesting to see the movie as a kind of riff on Dark Knight Returns, with an older Batman facing off against the Man of Steel. And I thought the final battle against mutant Zod was enjoyable. Of course, Gal Gadot's intro as Wonder Woman was a revelation, the best thing in the movie for me, and a great lead in to her well done solo movie.

I'd watch an Ultimate Edition if it's on Netflix, I'm jut not paying for it.

Now, Justice League is another matter. That would be torture to have to sit through that movie again.

3 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

...Now, Justice League is another matter. That would be torture to have to sit through that movie again.

It was on TV the other day. My lord, the scenes that Whedon directed have the worst CGI backdrops ever. What an abomination.

#ReleaseTheSnyderCut

Edited by theCapraAegagrus
Forget to type the word "day".

3 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Wait, I'm confused. The Batman vs Parademon scene was from Justice League. I did like that opening scene, couldn't handle the rest of the movie.

What did you like about it?

If you focus on any of the backdrops for a moment, it looks worse than any video game made in the last 10 years. I hated the Parademon exploding to reveal the shapes of the Mother Boxes (a Joss Whedon idea). The perp is also chatting it up with Batman? :sick:

I found/find Justice League very mediocre. There are things to like, and many things to hate, and I just want the real thing (Snyder Cut) to witness the full experience. I found the opening scene to be one of the things easy for me to hate. Also, Alfred pulling up the Justice League members like he's got those JPEGs minimized ready for exposition? :sick:

I liked Batman's entrance - waiting for the guy like a stalker. Whedon is a good director (overall), so I presume that the entire scene was done by him. I just think he butchered it (overall). His style does not match Snyder's or Worlds of DC.

45 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

What did you like about it?

If you focus on any of the backdrops for a moment, it looks worse than any video game made in the last 10 years. I hated the Parademon exploding to reveal the shapes of the Mother Boxes (a Joss Whedon idea). The perp is also chatting it up with Batman? :sick:

I found/find Justice League very mediocre. There are things to like, and many things to hate, and I just want the real thing (Snyder Cut) to witness the full experience. I found the opening scene to be one of the things easy for me to hate. Also, Alfred pulling up the Justice League members like he's got those JPEGs minimized ready for exposition? :sick:

I liked Batman's entrance - waiting for the guy like a stalker. Whedon is a good director (overall), so I presume that the entire scene was done by him. I just think he butchered it (overall). His style does not match Snyder's or Worlds of DC.

Mostly I liked the visual of Batman in a surreal gritty rooftop setting. It reminded me a little of the stylistic Tim Burton Batman sets. I thought it was also refreshing to see Batman in the movies fight something weird and cosmic and not the usual suspects (Joker, Penguin, etc). 

Disney needs to make some announcements re: FF and X-Men this summer. I have a stack of books waiting for that.

Edited by kimik

34 minutes ago, kimik said:

Disney needs to make some announcements re: FF and X-Men this summer. I have a stack of books waiting for that.

I’d say don’t hold your breath on that. The MCU is mapped out through 2022 with Captain Marvel 2 the last movie on schedule. With everything postponed and SDCC canceled, I think the best we can hope for is more details on what’s already scheduled but not in production yet. Methinks the MCU will remain the Avengers universe for a while.

1 hour ago, @therealsilvermane said:

I’d say don’t hold your breath on that. The MCU is mapped out through 2022 with Captain Marvel 2 the last movie on schedule. With everything postponed and SDCC canceled, I think the best we can hope for is more details on what’s already scheduled but not in production yet. Methinks the MCU will remain the Avengers universe for a while.

:censored: Feige if he does not announce anything this summer. I want to cash in on this spec play I have been building the past two years while stock markets are still low. lol

Edited by kimik

23 minutes ago, kimik said:

:censored: Feige if he does not announce anything this summer. I want to cash in on this spec play I have been building the past two years while stock markets are still low. lol

For me, I’d play the long game like I think Marvel Studios is and wait on cashing in on X-Men. But at the same time, it seems like there are record sales on eBay and such with people stuck at home and unable to blow their cash at conventions. Maybe now is the time to cash in your chips.

4 hours ago, @therealsilvermane said:

For me, I’d play the long game like I think Marvel Studios is and wait on cashing in on X-Men. But at the same time, it seems like there are record sales on eBay and such with people stuck at home and unable to blow their cash at conventions. Maybe now is the time to cash in your chips.

This is the most incorrect statement I’ve read in some time...

take a look at your gpa 

Giant size and other x books dropping

Edited by Shoomanfoo
Typo