• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

thanks thats mine

if anyone is interested let me know ;)

too bad there aren't one year time payments. lol buying a 1.0-2.0 is the only way i'll ever own the first couple of issues.

anyway, i posted because i bought detective comics #72 from metro. with any luck, it has been signed by jerry robinson and cgc'd.

thanks thats mine

if anyone is interested let me know ;)

too bad there aren't one year time payments. lol buying a 1.0-2.0 is the only way i'll ever own the first couple of issues.

anyway, i posted because i bought detective comics #72 from metro. with any luck, it has been signed by jerry robinson and cgc'd.

:wishluck:

I'm hoping Jerry is able to make it to the New York show this year. I have my Batman 2, and 11 as well as my coverless Tec 37 that I'm going to try and have him sign. If I can pull off meeting him, then the trip will be a complete success!

Tec37.jpg

Might as well post this (it will be in hand shortly :) )

Wow! You've found yourself another 37! :applause:

You never seem to be in short supply of Pre-Robins. :cool:

Yep, thanks. I dont know for some reason I have found it easier to come by 37s compared to 36s. Will be off to CGC too :wishluck:

Well after seven months of Time payments, I was able to pick this beauty up. It was great seeing G.A tor, 1Koko, Primetime,Darknight, Filter81 and everyone else I met at SDCC.

sc00001d79.jpg

:o

(worship)

Incredible book and the PQ is unbelievable!

Well after seven months of Time payments, I was able to pick this beauty up. It was great seeing G.A tor, 1Koko, Primetime,Darknight, Filter81 and everyone else I met at SDCC.

sc00001d79.jpg

I held this book in hand a few days ago at SDCC and I am *still* thinking about it - it presents so very well, and the PQ is amazing.

Really glad to finally meet and chat with you at the Con, Andre... :foryou:

Amazing amazing pickup. Congrats! (thumbs u

sc00001d79.jpg

that copy is very cool. It was so nice to meet you and your wife Andre. Nothin like sitting at Gatorland and talking comics :cool:

sc00001d79.jpg

that copy is very cool. It was so nice to meet you and your wife Andre. Nothin like sitting at Gatorland and talking comics :cool:

Likewise! Glad to have met you Andre and your lovely wife. Thanks again for showing me first hand your new acquisition :golfclap: