• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC In House Signing Wishlist - Update for 2023
15 15

399 posts in this topic

I asked Gerry Conway at a recent signing about John Romita Sr's health and he said he'd heard he was well but "he's over 90!" which made me dubious on a signing although didn't I hear CBCS did something somewhat recently? It'd be pretty amazing if CGC could figure something out. Anyone know if Larry Lieber's health is good at 90?

On 6/3/2022 at 7:58 PM, VitoCo1972 said:

I asked Gerry Conway at a recent signing about John Romita Sr's health and he said he'd heard he was well but "he's over 90!" which made me dubious on a signing although didn't I hear CBCS did something somewhat recently? It'd be pretty amazing if CGC could figure something out. Anyone know if Larry Lieber's health is good at 90?

I’ve all but given up that CGC will be able to do something with Jazzy John

still waiting for them to bring back Steranko at this point

On 8/1/2022 at 4:05 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

McFarlane in house SS in December being teased on CGC social media

Amen lol

I was looking for the date and or details to post, but it was just a teaser. If I had to guess it would be towards December, as when he used to regularly that's when they'd happe. That or July but its past July etc lol

On 8/1/2022 at 4:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Amen lol

I was looking for the date and or details to post, but it was just a teaser. If I had to guess it would be towards December, as when he used to regularly that's when they'd happe. That or July but its past July etc lol

there is a video posted and he specifically mentions he will be in FL in December for it

McFarlane would be on my list but since they just teased him coming back, I have 3 I have plenty of stuff I could add them to, but haven't seen a signing they have done since I've been in the sig series game:

Alex Ross

Roger Stern 

Mike Mignola

On 8/2/2022 at 2:37 PM, rexinnih said:

Hope the McFarlane is true. Have some ready to go. 

He posted a video via Facebook for December, and then another one today, that states what he will and won't sign. It's pretty self explanatory: any book with characters he "created" ie venom spawn, regardless of the work he did on the specific book, and of course anything he specifically worked on as well since Coyote :)