• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (2021)
6 6

809 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2022 at 12:50 PM, awakeintheashes said:

This has been bugging me since the first episode. Tonight I realized where I had seen something similar to the symbols the gang was tagging places with. It’s from Star Wars Resistance. Likely a coincidence since it’s only part of the symbol but figured I’d share. 
B44768F0-AE90-4CA1-8D9A-784485C21F9A.thumb.jpeg.86aac82ba69bd2664c5549454109a343.jpeg057A8506-8D49-49E7-870A-071F8C418EBC.thumb.jpeg.8bb1878a274f1f493c517bdd016fab8e.jpeg62EB0EF1-8CA8-42DC-B00C-38DC96E978AA.thumb.jpeg.b658f7109478179900b738d22d007227.jpeg

I think it's just aurabesh, the Star Wars alphabet. I could be wrong, I'm a big SW fan but even I don't care enough to learn the language. 

On 1/30/2022 at 3:19 PM, jcjames said:

What if the whole Star Wars saga from the end of RoTS forward is a momentary blip in Anakin's dying brain after being left alone to die on Mustafar by Obi-Wan.

What if Luke died in his trench run, and everything after that is what he imagined? A family, a best friend, belonging, being basically his galaxy's superhero, being the saviour of the world a few times, the world crumbling without him. Then him dying as he tries to end his story, resulting in a poor story to finish things off, aka the last film, with the world crashing after his heroic death how he wanted it. 

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic

On 1/30/2022 at 12:17 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I think it's just aurabesh, the Star Wars alphabet. I could be wrong

Which part? The chest plate, I believe, is decorated in a way that it creates the Warbird Gang symbol. The symbol painted in the house, their bikes, and the Tusken camp is reminiscent of the top of the top part of the Warbird Gang. 

Like I said, it’s probably nothing, but who knows. Could be one of Kragan Goor’s early gangs before he got in bed with the First Order.

On 1/30/2022 at 3:36 PM, awakeintheashes said:

Which part? The chest plate, I believe, is decorated in a way that it creates the Warbird Gang symbol. The symbol painted in the house, their bikes, and the Tusken camp is reminiscent of the top of the top part of the Warbird Gang. 

Like I said, it’s probably nothing, but who knows. Could be one of Kragan Goor’s early gangs before he got in bed with the First Order.

There you go. Thanks for correcting me. I thought it was just aurabesh. 

On 1/30/2022 at 12:47 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

There you go. Thanks for correcting me. I thought it was just aurabesh. 

It could be for all we know. Or, just some one off small time gang symbol that means nothing. Either way, it kept bugging me every time I saw it. I’ll sleep better tonight lol 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 1/30/2022 at 3:56 PM, awakeintheashes said:

It could be for all we know. Or, just some one off small time gang symbol that means nothing. Either way, it kept bugging me every time I saw it. I’ll sleep better tonight lol 

I googled the aurabesh alphabet. That symbol isn't part of it, so yeah nice pick-up. 

On 1/30/2022 at 12:36 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Thank to you and some others for bringing so much backstory knowledge to any of the Star Wars threads.

It really helps pull together the finer pieces that otherwise would be missed.

:cheers:

My guess for what Din had the Armorer make for Grogu is a little ball, like the one Grogu kept stealing from the Razor Crest.  As far as I know that one got destroyed with the ship.  Even before she crafted it that was my guess, and the package looks sized just right to be a little ball.

I've seen people guessing a little lightsaber or a little set of Beskar armor for Grogu, but none of that fits in that package or makes much sense.

On 1/30/2022 at 12:51 PM, fantastic_four said:

My guess for what Din had the Armorer make for Grogu is a little ball, like the one Grogu kept stealing from the Razor Crest.  As far as I know that one got destroyed with the ship.  Even before she crafted it that was my guess, and the package looks sized just right to be a little ball.

I've seen people guessing a little lightsaber or a little set of Beskar armor for Grogu, but none of that fits in that package or makes much sense.

Looked like she was making links, possibly for chainmail. It'd kinda be a waste of armor to make a little armor ball. I dunno. 

On 1/30/2022 at 2:51 PM, fantastic_four said:

I’m wondering if it’s not going to be some Beskar chainmail and this ends up being how they explain Grogu escaping Order 66. 

On 1/30/2022 at 3:10 PM, bentbryan said:

I’m wondering if it’s not going to be some Beskar chainmail and this ends up being how they explain Grogu escaping Order 66. 

This is the third or fourth time I've seen this hypothesis, but I can't tell where it's coming from.  Order 66 happened what--25 years before the current day in Book of Boba Fett?  Or was it 30?

Even if this was before Order 66, I don't get how that works.  Anakin can't get past the beskar so he just gives up?  No openings at all for him to stab into?

On 1/30/2022 at 2:51 PM, fantastic_four said:

I believe the ball is all that was left of the ship. I think she’s making chainmail. 

She doesn’t know anything about the ball and he didn’t tell her what to make aside from armor. Not sure why she’d waste her time making a ball. 

On 1/30/2022 at 3:10 PM, bentbryan said:

How would it help explain escaping order 66? 

On 1/30/2022 at 3:25 PM, fantastic_four said:

This is the third or fourth time I've seen this hypothesis, but I can't tell where it's coming from.  Order 66 happened what--25 years before the current day in Book of Boba Fett?  Or was it 30?

Even if this was before Order 66, I don't get how that works.  Anakin can't get past the beskar so he just gives up?  No openings at all for him to stab into?

Yeah, order 66 happened 19 years before the Battle of Yavin. Mandalorian takes place 9 ABY So, I’m not sure how it’d help him survive Order 66. 

It could explain how he survived the Knights of Ren siege on Luke’s Jedi Academy