• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (2021)
6 6

809 posts in this topic

Temuera Morrison Tried to Cut ‘Book of Boba Fett’ Dialogue When Jon Favreau Left the Set

Many fans see Boba Fett’s chattiness as a betrayal of what has made the mysterious character so beloved in the years since his appearance in “The Empire Strikes Back.” Now, Boba Fett actor Temuera Morrison has joined the list of fans who take issue with how often the titular character speaks.

“I’m talking too much,” Morrison said in an interview with NME. “This bubba doesn’t talk this much!” He went on to reveal that he tried to remove some of his own lines from the -script when “Book of Boba Fett” creator Jon Favreau was away from the set.

This may not end well.

Watched E3 and E4 again. E3 still needs to never exist, just so bad.

E4 was even better on 2nd watch. I'm hoping they know where they're going and they don't ignore the world they created in the Mando series to finish out this Book. 

On 1/24/2022 at 6:18 PM, jcjames said:

Watched E3 and E4 again. E3 still needs to never exist, just so bad.

E4 was even better on 2nd watch. I'm hoping they know where they're going and they don't ignore the world they created in the Mando series to finish out this Book. 

Yeah, I think we need to just be prepared for the worst when Rodriguez is the director. He’s got one more left.  I’m sure which one it is, but I’ll make sure I lower the bar before watching. 

On 1/24/2022 at 5:31 PM, awakeintheashes said:

Yeah, I think we need to just be prepared for the worst when Rodriguez is the director. He’s got one more left.  I’m sure which one it is, but I’ll make sure I lower the bar before watching. 

The weird thing is, Rodriguez was the (replacement) director for the Mando episode that introduced Boba Fett. Don't know how/why he forgot how to direct Boba since then. 

I am fine with it so far. This is a typical D+ show where the plot and dialogue are secondary to just having characters on the screen. Both Mando and Boba suffer the same issues Favreau showed with the Shanharra Chronicles. They are popcorn shows, no more no less.

Edited by kimik

I know this has been speculated before but 

Spoiler

any fresh speculations on who The Armorer is if she is already a known Star Wars character? Seems like she knows everything that goes on everywhere in the galaxy. She even knew that Djarrin had an unusual wound, and it's like she had read the user's manual with all the secret codes for the Dark Saber when she saw it. Can't be Bo Kataan. I'm beginning to think Filoni is running almost the entire show when it comes to the story, and Favreau is just along for the ride. Tied up all the loose ends of the Dark Saber at the end of Rebels. 

Edited by fett

On 1/26/2022 at 5:02 AM, fett said:

I know this has been speculated before but 

Hide contents

any fresh speculations on who The Armorer is if she is already a known Star Wars character? Seems like she knows everything that goes on everywhere in the galaxy. She even knew that Djarrin had an unusual wound, and it's like she had read the user's manual with all the secret codes for the Dark Saber when she saw it. Can't be Bo Kataan. I'm beginning to think Filoni is running almost the entire show when it comes to the story, and Favreau is just along for the ride. Tied up all the loose ends of the Dark Saber at the end of Rebels. 

Spoiler

Once they reintroduced Ashoka I had a thought that it might Sabine Wren

On 1/26/2022 at 6:37 AM, Bosco685 said:

Outstanding! Back to the magic that re-energized Star Wars.

I am not familiar with The Clone Wars and Rebels. So some of those pieces were new to me.

Never seen clone wars… never seen rebels… never seen Ozark… 

😤

image.gif.b3cfda6fea12e29901a4d32f36d5a591.gif

Edited by Buzzetta

On 1/26/2022 at 5:11 AM, Buzzetta said:
  Hide contents

Once they reintroduced Ashoka I had a thought that it might Sabine Wren

Spoiler

hope it is -that would be the only character I can think of that would make any sense-dont think it's Sabine's mother. Plus Sabine has fought with the Dark Saber before . :) so she would know it's inz and outz. 

Spoiler

thppptttt!! screw it. that was a really big click as soon as I read that. It has to be Sabine. right? :) 

Edited by fett

On 1/26/2022 at 6:37 AM, Bosco685 said:

Outstanding! Back to the magic that re-energized Star Wars.

I am not familiar with The Clone Wars and Rebels. So some of those pieces were new to me.

I haven’t watched the episode yet, but after reading this…this is me getting my kids to school. 

1D4FD4CA-98D4-49F7-8335-2A38B58BCD4C.gif.d909eabcc3717f9333cf0aeeb67e8bd0.gif