• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

There is seemingly so much cool stuff going on in this film it just blows your mind that back in 2017 this was all pushed to one side because of the panic within WB about audience reaction.

Even when the theatrical hit there were lots of positive reviews and critics thinking DC had done a good job bringing the fun to the big screen. Then it slowly all came out about what the heck was really going on and how false all those press tours had really been....

10 hours ago, The Brain said:

HOLY :censored:, THATS THE BATTANK!!!

First OMG moment for me. 😮
I hope this is in the Knightmare sequence. I’ve said it before, just give me an entire Elseworlds movie with Batman and his merc army navigating the Knightmare world and battling demons with Joker on the loose.

Edited by Oddball

In a matter of weeks, Zack Snyder's Justice League will race to HBO Max and gives fans a four-hour look at Snyder's ultimate vision for the DC Films team-up. The movie will feature the debut of Harry Lennix's Martian Manhunter, a character who's previously taken the guise of Calvin Swanwick in both Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. According to Snyder himself, Swanwick reveals himself as Martian Manhunter because of the grave threat Darkseid poses to everything.

"I think that Martian Manhunter is an example of like...and maybe Superman - and frankly, the rest of the Justice League’s...example of fighting for what they believe might be part of the reason we’re sort of seeing Martian Manhunter out in his true form, at this point," Snyder recently said on a press stop with I Minutemen.

The filmmaker added, "You know what I mean? Also, the threat of Darkseid is pretty [great]. Not to say that Earth wasn’t in peril before, but this one, it feels like you can’t watch it burn anymore."

Zack Snyder’s Justice League got an emoji ahead of the new trailer. Hashflag Archive posted that both the film and Release the Snyder Cut both got hashtags on Twitter. It’s not exactly a surprise with the long-awaited DC Comics film getting a brand new trailer on Sunday. Fans have been looking forward to this day since the moment that Zack Snyder’s Justice League was revealed last summer. In that fervor, there was a race to get more details. There has been a steady flow of information out of Warner Bros. and the creative team since that day. People have gotten to see Darkseid and Martian Manhunter. But, there is still just so much that no one knows about Snyder’s massive epic. So, buckle up DC fans, the big day is finally here. And, if you’re thinking about posting about the movie, the hashtags are ready for you whenever applicable.

snydercut.PNG.a83644dea5a04977f9fe7b063461017f.PNG