• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

On 6/18/2021 at 7:29 AM, RickSp said:

I remember reading someone's comment that if JL2 ever got made it could start with Darkseid's view of the finale, in the same way BVS opened with an alternative view of the Metropolis battle and JL opened with the Doomsday battle. 

Sounds to me like it would be a terrific start!

Here's a hint: The events of MoS that take place in BvS focus around when Zod gets his laser-vision. The events of BvS that take place in ZSJL focus around the Death of Superman.

What do they have in common? There are 3 consecutive shots of the same occurrence. When does this happen in ZSJL? Right when Cyborg connects to the Mother Boxes.

17 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Makes sense. Y'know, HBO Max and all.

Not really.

I own The Boys on digital copy. Amazon Prime would want all its content on streaming as well if that was the hard-fast rule. Know what I mean?

25 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Naw.

Even the streaming services resell their content via digital resellers (e.g. VUDU, iTunes, Google Play, FandangoNow) along with physical media. Heck, you can purchase Netflix's Daredevil off most of these sites right now.

So why would Zack Snyder's Justice League be any different?

9 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Idk. Who distributes it? hm

WB Studios. Which with all other content it releases which are new (not re-releases) these come with a digital copy.

Just say what you are implying versus playing catch me-tickle me. :baiting: