• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze X-Men!
2 2

297 posts in this topic

On 2/22/2022 at 8:39 PM, universal soldier said:

Keeping it going. 107, I think this was a board purchase a long time ago.

IMG_8093.thumb.JPG.9cf1525978a0515b95f28d57278c6b92.JPG

Absolutely loved this one.

The issues from 94 on were not carried in the two locations available to me as a kid, but somehow I found this one. It was my only new team X-Men, and I read the hell out of it!

On 3/2/2022 at 9:34 AM, KirbyJack said:

Absolutely loved this one.

The issues from 94 on were not carried in the two locations available to me as a kid, but somehow I found this one. It was my only new team X-Men, and I read the hell out of it!

My first off the rack issue was 110 and I was hooked from there!

The Bronze age of comics is 1970 – 1985, so this Uncanny X-men 173 published in 1983 is on topic. I was thinking copper before I looked at the year.

Picked this up while on holidays. Very cool Wolverine X-men cover. Paul Smith is a really underrated Bronze age X-men artist. I read somewhere this is the first cover to feature Wolverine in his iconic prowler pose. It's a stance Art Adams later made famous in a lot of his work and others have copied.

UXM173.jpg

Edited by MattrixAlien