• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA shut down until July. Will CGC follow?
3 3

366 posts in this topic

Right, so I'm just gonna try a little here.

Shining, I am not trying to berate you and legitimately trying to help.

How old are you? I suspect you are young, but not so young you couldn't make enough money to spend $900 on grading.

When you are this young, you think you know alot more than you really know. We all been there, it's very natural.

It's very easy to try to lock onto things like "I was promised X and Y." Well, when you send your car for it's first major repair, you learn the hard way that promises in the business world filled with uncertainty are not what you think they are. 

Understand that the real world does not work like a computer with 1s and 0s. Humans are a flawed creature and it's from those flaws that societies grow. People are doing their best, not always but that's unreasonable.

My advice to you, take a step back. You obviously have a passionate head on your shoulders but complaining on the internet is not the healthy way to use that passion.

Let CGC do their thing you paid them to do. Go find the next great thing you can do in your life.

Just be honest with yourself, do you really feel you're using your time wisely right now or just running in circles?

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Think I know the answer, but curious to see the reply..hm

Younger than 20, maybe. I wasn't ever that impatient, though. lol

Edit: They sent me a Googled-and-redacted Masters Degree from U of Phoenix, so they'll certainly say something much older.

Edited by Angel of Death

Just now, LuckyMouse said:

Any of you ever worked with people on the autism spectrum?

"Work"? No, but I had a fiance with a brother who is autistic, and one of my acquaintances in our MtG group is on the spectrum.

I can kinda see where you're going with this. Unfortunately, we'll never know.

15 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

Edit: They sent me a Googled-and-redacted Masters Degree from U of Phoenix, so they'll certainly say something much older.

No mention of your Ebay Degree?

20210331_124738.jpg.c1cdaa33e8b716caccca506d08a65f8e.jpg