• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA shut down until July. Will CGC follow?
3 3

366 posts in this topic

I just read thru' the last 6 pages or so.

Oh my word.  :facepalm:

Time was when newbs would STFU for a year or two, get a feel of the place, and hold their tongue.

Now they launch nukes, wrestle in mud, and biatch slap each other silly.

Great stuff.  :banana:

10 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

I just read thru' the last 6 pages or so.

Oh my word.  :facepalm:

Time was when newbs would STFU for a year or two, get a feel of the place, and hold their tongue.

Now they launch nukes, wrestle in mud, and biatch slap each other silly.

Great stuff.  :banana:

They don't play to their audience, and then they cry "troll" when they get steamrolled by said audience.

Not everyone is going to agree with you, but you have to find the balance.

Lol, I leave for a hour and you are still harassing me over my opinions. I am not a lawyer but I know the legal process. I know some of the laws just by research. And just in basic reading some of this stuff would get questioned and the answers given would be a hoot to the jury. Especially when people's cards and money are captive aka refused to be given back even after extending wait times 4x. And by the way I am on my phone. If I see something I write in a sentence is off I try to correct it.... So that is why you see my edit. Aka something I write misspelled because of auto corrected to another word.

6 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

giphy-1.gif.8ced891fc63e77616ff73ed9451916be.gif

Posting Images with a bunch of random sayings classify you all as trolls. It is what you do to harass someone with opinions you dislike xD It is actually quite funny. One thing I will say is that many people left PSA and BGS because CGC was advertised as the fastest service. So far I have yet to see that. That is the reason I left and I want to see this lightening speed service that has been advertised for months by youtubers that were hyping it up. I have seen nothing as such. 

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

8 minutes ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

Guess you don't mind if you order a burger and it's 4 hours late. 

Imagine you rolled up to Burger King to order this cheeseburger you speak of and there are 250k cars in line in front of you all trying to get the same 2 dollar cheeseburger. Oh and also there are another 150k people that paid for the deluxe cheeseburger, that burger costs about triple the price of yours and gets delivered much faster. Oh and also when you got to the window to order your burger, the worker specifically tells you that you may not get your burger back within the estimated time frame and it could be much longer, with no guarantee of when you may even get it back, and you smile and nod. And now you are sitting in your car honking your horn annoying all the other people waiting in line..... 

Edited by DonLaGreca

1 hour ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

hey buddy im a lawyer who graduated 1st out of 4 other people from the university of phoenix online linix campus and i must say that shining collectables has a HUGE case! the crime being commited is treason in the 4th degree along with emotional distress and force of will pitching brainstorm.

My trial experience includes a baby with one leg who had her milk stolen from her dog, a dog who was not given treats for 4 hours from his neglectful owner and a guy who bought sword & shield but didnt get all the pokemon in it. Shining NEEDS to contact me ASAP and wire transfer me $10k so i can get the JUSTICE HE DESERVES!!!

:roflmao:

Yep another Cal worthy post. 1467882039_giphy(18).gif.6da9a0f0c2022dec71b893df611a659e.gif

6 minutes ago, DonLaGreca said:

Imagine you rolled up to Burger King to order this cheeseburger you speak of and there are 250k cars in line in front of you all trying to get the same 2 dollar cheeseburger. Oh and also there are another 150k people that paid for the deluxe cheeseburger, that burger costs about triple the price of yours and gets delivered much faster. Oh and also when you got to the window to order your burger, the worker specifically tells you that you may not get your burger back within the estimated time frame and it could be much longer, with no guarantee of when you may even get it back, and you smile and nod. And now you are sitting in your car honking your horn annoying all the other people waiting in line..... 

I'm imagining not paying for it six months in advance.

14 minutes ago, DonLaGreca said:

Bingo!

18 minutes ago, DonLaGreca said:

At a certain point they would cut off the line and catch up like PSA did.