• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA shut down until July. Will CGC follow?
3 3

366 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

They refused to give it back. So hopefully it moves soon or I'll never use this company again. My cards are worth pretty much more raw than graded. It was my personal collection. But I can't seem to hold any sentimental value to stuff I send in it seems. Truthfully I could make more selling them raw than I could graded.

So if they are worth more raw, why did you submit them?

Just now, ShiningCollectibles said:

I was going too but idk at this point. What is the point when your treated like this.

Treated like what? 

You asked for answers, seems like you got them.

Were they rude to you?

Every store knows there inventory every single one has a system in place. Target Walmart Giant even the small mom and pop shops do.

Yes that's because they sell products 

This is a service. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Dank said:

How so? Did the manager yell?

I was talking about on here. But being lied too twice on the phone gives enough of a bad taste. I mean you could classify that as a scam. Two people telling you it would move in a week and still nothing happens weeks later. When it was originally a 20-30 day and now it's 111+ lol

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

1 minute ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

Yep on here people have been lol

Welcome to the internet.

The people who work for CGC are admins and generally don't post

I was talking about on here. But being lied too twice on the phone gives enough of a bad taste. I mean you could classify that as a scam. 

I dont see this as a scam. If they were scamming people, nobody would use them and they would be out of business 

So, exactly how were you lied to. Did they guarantee to you that your submission would be complete by a certain date?

1 minute ago, Dr. Dank said:

Welcome to the internet.

The people who work for CGC are admins and generally don't post

Or they use their alt accounts so they can say / harass whoever they want. That sounds more like it. Cause there's no reason anyone is trolling on this post. When a customer is dissatisfied.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

Anything about what?

You must clarify, did you ask for your property back, and they refused?

Did you ask why your property hasn't moved to the next stage of grading?

Are you saying they are forcing you to have your property graded?

His items haven't moved because he's not the only freaking person trying to get their cards graded. Its a line, a que a god damn system that must be maintained in proper order. But this guy thinks the world revolves around him. Please don't use this company or this forum again and CGC and everyone here would be better off. Some people are so damn impatient its insane. Do you think CGC is just guna wave their magic wand because you cry on a message board? Holy hell

1 minute ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

Or they use their alt accounts so they can say / harass whoever they want. That sounds more like it. Cause there's no reason anyone is trolling on this post. When a customer is dissatisfied.

There is a giant leap in logic with how you think things are and how they really are

1 minute ago, DonLaGreca said:

His items haven't moved because he's not the only freaking person trying to get their cards graded. Its a line, a que a god damn system that must be maintained in proper order. But this guy thinks the world revolves around him. Please don't use this company or this forum again and CGC and everyone here would be better off. Some people are so damn impatient its insane. Do you think CGC is just guna wave their magic wand because you cry on a message board? Holy hell

Lol, many other (Real) people who have had this done to them on a big order are just as furious.

1 minute ago, DonLaGreca said:

Well get over it and just wait like the rest of us. 

I mean how much money have you lost during your wait. I've lost about 2k in drops because of the wait times so far. Plus the 900 it cost to grade. But I guess I shouldn't expect my wait time to be around the estimation 🤣😂