• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA shut down until July. Will CGC follow?
3 3

366 posts in this topic

I love how you bully people when I am entitled to my opinion about slow service at a snail's pace. Idk how you are okay with me being lied too multiple times and when I have like 10k being held hostage... Yes, I was told on the phone twice that it would move the following weeks and never did! I mean if you were lied too you would be mad too! I mean the more you defend it the more it looks like you work for them.

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

1 minute ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

I love how you bully people when I am entitled to my opinion about slow service at a snail's pace. Idk how you are okay with me being lied too multiple times and when I have like 10k being held hostage... Yes, I was told on the phone twice that it would move the following weeks and never did! I mean if you were lied too you would be mad too! I mean the more you defend it the more it looks like you work for them.

Nobody's bullying anyone and a company isn't holding money hostage. You paid for a service, that service happens to take time.

I dont even know what a Canadian variant is, so know I don't work for them

4 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

Nobody's bullying anyone and a company isn't holding money hostage. You paid for a service, that service happens to take time.

I dont even know what a Canadian variant is, so know I don't work for them

Yea, it so happens to of had a 20-30 turnaround time when I submitted it and it so happens they took 900 dollars from me at the start of the submission. I called in twice and two agents told me it would move the following weeks and never did. Now I am left in limbo of when it is moving. So yes, I am frustrated but what's the point in commenting on this post if they aren't CGC staff. They obviously have nothing better to do. I mean if they were staff they could be grading. 

Just now, ShiningCollectibles said:

Yea, it so happens to of had a 20-30 turnaround time when I submitted it and it so happens to of too 900 dollars from me at the start of the submission. I called in twice and two agents told me if would move the following weeks and never did. Now I am left in limbo of when it is moving. So yes, I am frustrated but what's the point in commenting on this post if they aren't CGC staff. They obviously have nothing better to do. I mean if they were staff they could be grading. 

There is absolutely no way you can know this or the contrary. 

Don't like it, see the post above

I asked them for my stuff back they refused. I either wanted it graded or it back.

And they told you, no it must be graded? Are they in the middle of grading it? Post the original email

And there is a way you can know this kind of like how almost every other business knows their inventory with a system...

So which business are you speaking of?

That is what she told me. She can't do anything.

Anything about what?

You must clarify, did you ask for your property back, and they refused?

Did you ask why your property hasn't moved to the next stage of grading?

Are you saying they are forcing you to have your property graded?

1 minute ago, Dr. Dank said:

Anything about what?

You must clarify, did you ask for your property back, and they refused?

Did you ask why your property hasn't moved to the next stage of grading?

Are you saying they are forcing you to have your property graded?

Yes, I asked for my stuff back or it graded two options. They won't let you have your property back.

3 minutes ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

Every big box store lol what do you think they do just throw every thing in a warehouse and pick one out at a time 🤣😂

Stores like what? I don't know what you are assuming 

Yes I asked for my stuff back or it graded two options.

And what were you told? That it was still in the grading process or that they refuse to give it back?

1 minute ago, Dr. Dank said:

And what were you told? That it was still in the grading process or that they refuse to give it back?

They refused to give it back. So hopefully it moves soon or I'll never use this company again. My cards are worth pretty much more raw than graded. It was my personal collection. But I can't seem to hold any sentimental value to stuff I send in it seems. Truthfully I could make more selling them raw than I could graded.

They refused to give it back. So hopefully it moves soon or I'll never use this company again.

So once they are finished grading, you're going to submit more?