• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Dumb Comic Book Covers

299 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, walclark said:

Okay, guys, listen up.  We’re going after the mob again today.  Last time, we lost a couple of cops to their Tommy guns.  This time, let’s put the kid out front on his bike.  He can ride faster with no hands than our motorcycles can go.

Make sure he brought a permission slip from his mom.

64750897_boydetective1001.thumb.jpg.f884ba524e1159f04c4b84a5cae08f54.jpg

I hope those aren't cap guns...but they should be.

The rouge on his cheeks terrifies bad guys much like The Batman's costume.

4 minutes ago, Morganmi said:

Iron Fist discovers sharp objects might hurt him.:/

Marvel Premiere #16.jpg

Omg just imagine if he met a foe with a GUN!
"I can karate chop bricks, boards, metal bars-but if he pulls the small lever on that device it will send a piece of metal hurling into my body at 1700 miles per hour which can penetrate my body and damage organs, tissue and whatnot-and they will move faster than I can karate chop!  What will I do?  One thing I should do is probably stop spending so much time thinking all these sentences I guess-"

9 minutes ago, kav said:

Omg just imagine if he met a foe with a GUN!
"I can karate chop bricks, boards, metal bars-but if he pulls the small lever on that device it will send a piece of metal hurling into my body at 1700 miles per hour which can penetrate my body and damage organs, tissue and whatnot-and they will move faster than I can karate chop!  What will I do?  One thing I should do is probably stop spending so much time thinking all these sentences I guess-"

To be fair it's only his second issue. Maybe he learns about guns in the next issue then not to drink drano the next. Maybe Iron Fist was originally ment to be a PSA so kids wouldn't hurt themselves. :kidaround: lol

8 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

Bumble bees feel like getting shot with a .22 caliber.

I have been hit by bee sting at 60 mph on motorcycle.  I also once was on bike on freeway and saw cloud of smoke up ahead and overturned truck.  Only it was not smoke.  It was bees.
@oakman29

11 minutes ago, kav said:

I have been hit by bee sting at 60 mph on motorcycle.  I also once was on bike on freeway and saw cloud of smoke up ahead and overturned truck.  Only it was not smoke.  It was bees.
@oakman29

That's what she said. 

15 hours ago, walclark said:

Okay, guys, listen up.  We’re going after the mob again today.  Last time, we lost a couple of cops to their Tommy guns.  This time, let’s put the kid out front on his bike.  He can ride faster with no hands than our motorcycles can go.

Make sure he brought a permission slip from his mom.

64750897_boydetective1001.thumb.jpg.f884ba524e1159f04c4b84a5cae08f54.jpg

'It's okay guys, really. He's from the local orphanage. If he gets hurt we can just get a replacement.' 

29 minutes ago, Off Panel said:

Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_126.thumb.png.6f2e6efc232a22320a4e725e995674b3.png

Okay, it pains me to post a Romita cover to this thread -- I love Romita -- but even beautifully drawn, this one qualifies.

No physicist I, even eight-year-old me realized that something wasn't working with the Kangaroo's path up the radio tower.

If you leap up, gravity will pull you down. However, if you leap left, gravity will not pull you right.

ASM_126_Wrong.png.4de2d5d5d7f82da8a1302ddd22454592.png

ASM_126_Right.png.36fa9e89ce0a722ff79c5cd962f020b1.png

Sure, the comic ends a lot sooner, but gravity is a harsh mistress.

Yes Yes lol 

What he did? He used the traction on his very capable Kanagroo shoes, and once he landed on the bar tower, he curled his toes around the bars with traction for leverage to angle right/up/tospideys/andsudoplex!!!

Screenshot_20210613-111701.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

17 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes Yes lol 

What he did? He used the traction on his very capable Kanagroo shoes, and once he landed on the bar tower, he curled his toes around the bars with traction for leverage to angle right/up/tospideys/andsudoplex!!!

Screenshot_20210613-111701.png

Your no-prize is on its way, sir.

Bonus points for not mentioning unstable molecules or Pym particles. xD

2 minutes ago, Off Panel said:

Your no-prize is on its way, sir.

Bonus points for not mentioning unstable molecules or Pym particles. xD

Well good to hear for me, yet I think that I was stretching my ham strings of thought too much.

As after he hit's spider-man he has nowhere to go but down, as you so accurately stated haha

You'll rue the day! then falls a 1,000 feet straight down :D