• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink taking forEVER to get around to shipping my wins from May 12...

23 posts in this topic

According to their terms, after 20 business days I can request a refund.  But that request then triggers another 10 business days for them to either ship the art or process my request.  I will be making such a request next Friday which will be 20 business days since I paid the invoice.  

9 hours ago, Andahaion said:

According to their terms, after 20 business days I can request a refund.  But that request then triggers another 10 business days for them to either ship the art or process my request.  I will be making such a request next Friday which will be 20 business days since I paid the invoice.  

I don't think "their terms" trump the UCC, which is 30 days (20 + 10, not a coincidence I think), unless they proffer an extended ship date and you accept that. I'm nobody though. Maybe a UCC lawyer could flesh it out a bit If I'm off.

9 hours ago, Kripsys99 said:

My last auction wins from them a couple of months back took well over a month to ship out, but they eventually arrived without issue.

Likewise, four to five weeks every sale for at least two years back for me.

4 hours ago, Varanis said:

They're definitely backlogged, as most collectibles related venues are nowadays with the rise in popularity of collectibles.

Whatever. Grow your business with the growing market or get out of the way (throw in the towel) and let the pros do it. Meaning: Heritage.

Pros hire expand staff to meet expanded business. Losers wing it and try to retain more profits without increasing overhead/expenses. Then all their customers walk and they're out of business. L O S E R S. For which I have: no pity.

Apologies for the side note - does Heritage Auctions send tracking when they ship? Picked up my first win there a few weeks back and am still waiting.

Edit: just reread and this thread was referencing ComicLink. Oops!

Edited by T Shen

19 hours ago, vodou said:

Whatever. Grow your business with the growing market or get out of the way (throw in the towel) and let the pros do it. Meaning: Heritage.

36 minutes ago, T Shen said:

Apologies for the side note - does Heritage Auctions send tracking when they ship? Picked up my first win there a few weeks back and am still waiting.

Edit: just reread and this thread was referencing ComicLink. Oops!

Heritage is feeling the crunch too - while they generally get things out within a day or two of auction end (whether they have payment or not, in some cases), they still have my pieces that were paid for in late April. They say they're still waiting for FedEx to catch up with the backlog. 

21 hours ago, MOStateSuperman said:

Heritage is feeling the crunch too - while they generally get things out within a day or two of auction end (whether they have payment or not, in some cases), they still have my pieces that were paid for in late April. They say they're still waiting for FedEx to catch up with the backlog. 

Seems like that backlong just got longer.

Derailment happened yesterday.
1742620350_image0(12).thumb.jpg.896b1ac992b52c1c09cbb7b0b9b88c70.jpg