• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worst cover ever
3 3

275 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

99CE31A2-25CA-44F8-84C1-1446E49E1364.jpeg

1 hour ago, JazzMan said:

More like PhD candidate Yonkers.

College Dropout Bronx?

5 hours ago, kav said:

I'm tellin you guys The Bulk gets the bulk of the bad depictions!
Puke Throw Up Sticker by Emoji for iOS & Android | GIPHY | Animated  emoticons, Emoticons emojis, Emoji

That's pretty much what the Immortal Hulk looks like though, Kav. He's a lot more misshapen and monstrous than regular Hulk. 

9 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

That's pretty much what the Immortal Hulk looks like though, Kav. He's a lot more misshapen and monstrous than regular Hulk. 

Even if I concede Immortal Hulk, and even if I concede Wendigo (being more monstrous to fit with the original cannibal spirit mythology, maybe)... whyyyy is Sasquatch sculpted out of mashed potatoes?

46 minutes ago, Qalyar said:

Even if I concede Immortal Hulk, and even if I concede Wendigo (being more monstrous to fit with the original cannibal spirit mythology, maybe)... whyyyy is Sasquatch sculpted out of mashed potatoes?

I was just giving a bit of an explanation that Hulk's basic look has changed, so that needs to be taken into account. I'm not vouching for the cover in general. 

11 minutes ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I'm not vouching for the cover in general. 

smart