• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decorating the Morlock Tunnels: Art under $500
3 3

210 posts in this topic

On 6/18/2022 at 11:09 AM, RBerman said:

Speaking of fun, here's Kamala Khan and friends vs a giant tank, from the second volume of Ms. Marvel. Despite the detail of the background, the page is substantially smaller than 11x17, and on thinner, smoother paper than most original art.

image.thumb.jpeg.fdce0d2511664b7007d1ae4cd60e6894.jpeg

I may not be saying anything you don't already know, but Takeshi Miyazawa uses standard Japanese manga-sized paper for his comic art, which is smaller than the standard for American comics. He still puts in plenty of detail despite the smaller size, though. I like his work a lot.

On 10/12/2022 at 2:54 PM, hmendryk said:

My day at the NY Comic Con included picking up a couple of pieces for my Morlock Tunnel. Death by David Mack and unpublished cover by Don Kramer.

DeathDavidMack007.jpg

KramerUnpublished001.jpg

That Don Kramer cover is insane ! So much delicate details, it a true gem !

On 9/23/2022 at 8:58 AM, Nate Hartz said:

One More Spider-Verse # 2 page by Dave Williams. Features the 67 Animated Spidey, Miles and the Ultimate Spidey Animated and 67' Animated Villians.

spidey.jpg

Nice! Mind if I ask where you got these and if they have any more? I wrote this story and would love to have a page. (By the time I thought to ask Dave he'd sold them...sigh...my own fault!)

On 10/13/2022 at 6:36 AM, christosgage said:

Nice! Mind if I ask where you got these and if they have any more? I wrote this story and would love to have a page. (By the time I thought to ask Dave he'd sold them...sigh...my own fault!)

Dave Williams is such a talented artist. Type "David Williams" into ComicArtTracker, and you'll find some $200 pages at MGA (moregreatart.com). ComicArtTracker is a resource I use daily. Thanks, Nico!

Edited by Mighty Hal
Giving thanks

On 10/13/2022 at 8:36 AM, christosgage said:

Did you get some pages from Monster Kill Squad? Tomas Giorello knocked that series out of the park!

On 10/13/2022 at 8:36 AM, christosgage said:

I got it from Dexter Vines Big Cartel page and I love your writing. 

Edited by Nate Hartz