• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*ALMOST* impossible to sign on to the chat boards and it's driving me nuts!
9 9

138 posts in this topic

On 10/16/2021 at 12:13 AM, bababooey said:

Same.  Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards, Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,

That’s excessive.

On 10/15/2021 at 8:21 PM, Pontoon said:

So a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his fly. The bartender pours him some grog and says "Uh, you have a steering wheel sticking out of your pants." And the pirate responds "Yarg, I know. It's driving me nuts."

I'll admit I laughed 😃 :tink:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/15/2021 at 8:52 PM, Namtak said:

Lol what did I just watch? Haha I thought it was going to be how they invented the grilled cheese, by flipping butter on toast.

That's the kind of commercials I get, Sonics grilled cheese burger, and they argue over which came first lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/15/2021 at 7:13 PM, bababooey said:

Same.  Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards, Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,

lied-no-lies-detected.gif

Edited by Terry JSA

On 10/15/2021 at 9:52 PM, dupont2005 said:

Can’t login from my phone at all but it works fine on my ipad

When it redirects you to the home CGccomics.com  home screen, log out there, then go to the menu upper left and choose chat boards then log in on your phone. :)

On 10/16/2021 at 9:54 AM, Dr. Dank said:

It used to do that for me, now it forces me to the main page, where I must sign OUT, then pick the chat board and sign in again

It's ridiculous, really. But haven't gotten a 500 error 

My Mac constantly tells me this page uses too much data in idle, or words to that effect.   So I'm not to sure "who" logs me out, my computer, or the chat boards.

On 10/16/2021 at 2:21 AM, Pontoon said:

So a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his fly. The bartender pours him some grog and says "Uh, you have a steering wheel sticking out of your pants." And the pirate responds "Yarg, I know. It's driving me nuts."

You owe Peter Kay some money. meh