• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Lurkers! Yes you! Why don’t you post more?
15 15

972 posts in this topic

On 10/29/2021 at 7:30 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

I gave Hollywood good advice. He completely ignored it.  

That's a whole other story, I tried to be nice, but he kept on trying to get close. I believe he tried for a while but if he had to go then there you have it. In short me too

On 10/30/2021 at 1:32 AM, kav said:

I do not see you as some delicate flower that needs protecting.  When I joined I was piled on like none other.  I was accused of being 3 different shills.  Hundreds of pages were devoted to excoriating me.  I stuck around, learning as I went.

But you are a shill.  :baiting:

On 10/29/2021 at 5:30 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

I gave Hollywood good advice. He completely ignored it.  

Certain mindsets cannot listen to advice.  Some actually get angry when it is given.  Why would you get angry if someone gave you advice?  Just ignore it if you want.  Maybe they see it as the other person saying they are much smarter than you.  Which is indicitave of other issues.   I've had solid advice from children.  

On 10/29/2021 at 7:28 PM, kav said:

Buzz gave me a lot of advice that I did not aks for.  I did not go MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU $#@@!@!! CONDESCENDING *%$#!.
It was taken in and completely rewired my world view on moderation, which I had believed was out to get me, biased, and stupid.
This is the ONLY way rewiring happens.  You cannot do it by 'self reflection', because your mirror is a fun house mirror.  You have to take outside evidence.  Someone who sees what is happening, from the outside.  This is the whole point of Sufi and Zen and other such groups.  

This I didnt know. And regarding my post, I suffered to be nice to holly when he latched on to me, but I could tell, it wasnt going to end well, I let that go too.

So hopefully me and you ar ok. That whole rooted thing was therapeutic and some justified, yet I think at least we came out better people for it. @Buzzetta

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/29/2021 at 7:37 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

This I didnt know. And regarding my post, I suffered to be nice to holly when he latched on to me, but I could tell, it wasnt going to end well, I let that go too.

So hopefully me and you ar ok. That whole rooted thing was therapeutic and some justified, yet I think at least we came out better people for it. @Buzzetta

.... quick edit, hope they're sentences 

On 10/29/2021 at 8:36 PM, kav said:

Certain mindsets cannot listen to advice.  Some actually get angry when it is given.  Why would you get angry if someone gave you advice?  Just ignore it if you want.  Maybe they see it as the other person saying they are much smarter than you.  Which is indicitave of other issues.   I've had solid advice from children.  

Because it's non-stop? Just like your 'that's what *** said" posts?

And now you're following me and  dragging it all over the boards incessantly? First in the WC and now here?

On 10/29/2021 at 8:37 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

This I didnt know. And regarding my post and he's I suffered to be nice to holly when he latched on to me, but I could tell, it wasnt going to end well, I let that go too.

That post wasn't meant for you. Kav is indirectly chastising me all over the CGC boards currently.

Edited by VintageComics

On 10/29/2021 at 5:37 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

It didnt end well with me thats 4 sure.
Me and you are fine.  everyone is fine with you you can let go of that whole fear.

On 10/29/2021 at 2:22 PM, Buzzetta said:

Nonsense... feel free to ask because sometimes the answer changes over the years or new information comes to light. 

Very true. Look at how much fluctuation there’s been in the comics market since CGC started.  It’s very dynamic, in many ways.

On 10/29/2021 at 7:42 PM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

How about them 3 shells in the restroom, what are they there for hm

EE690052-C686-4F7F-B056-69E017EE07A1.jpeg

Lol if I had eaten taco bell, I'd be terrified of only shells lol

On 10/30/2021 at 1:41 AM, kav said:

everyone is fine with you you can let go of that whole fear.

No, it's not. Now I want to kick his butt just for the hell of it.  :banana:

PS. To the overly sensitive.....this is a joke by the way.  :gossip:

Edited by G G © ® ™